GATE Preparation Tips 2021 is provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation. Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips (गेट तैयारी के टिप्स). Today here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare for GATE Exam is explained below.
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
Content in this Article
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive examinations to test the engineering maths, verbal ability, and subject on the specific fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engineering and those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
GATE Preparation Tips 2023
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for any exam. The GATE exam will be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus
In the previous article, we’ve provided a GATE 2021 Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapters for GATE Exam.
Check– GATE 2021 Syllabus for All Branches
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for All Branches. You can check our best-recommended books for the GATE examination at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include Engineering Maths, General Aptitude & Core Subjects.
Check – GATE Reference Books for 2021 Exam preparation – Author & Publication
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
A study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting a good score in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for the GATE exam. Make a month-wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Preparation Plan – Daily Schedule
- 6:00 AM- Wake up and daily works, etc.
- 6:30 AM – 9:00 AM- Study/ revise the old subjects. And practice the previous year gate questions and old workbook questions.
- 9:00 AM – 9:15 AM- Breakfast
- 9:15 AM – 1:15 PM- Revision of old subjects and problem-solving. Test series also.
- 1:15 AM – 1:30 PM- Power nap+ strong coffee.(to boost concentration)
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM- lunch + getting ready for coaching
- 2:00 PM – Leave for coaching
- 3:00 PM – 9:00 PM- in coaching
- 9:30 PM- Return to room
- 9:30 PM – 9:50 PM- Dinner
- 9:50 PM – 11:00 PM- Revise the current subject of coaching and solving its problems.
- 11:15 PM – Have Sleep
GATE Preparation Plan for THREE months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE examination, you can prepare 4-5 hrs/day.
|GATE Exam Preparation Plan for All Branches(Within 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with a 1-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for All Branches (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Rules
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & unimportant questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2021 Exam. You can download GATE Question Papers of the 2018 & Previous year.
Click here for more information:
- GATE Question Papers & Previous Year Papers in pdf
- GATE Answer Keys – Download all Previous answer Keys in pdf
Similarly asked Questions about GATE Preparation
This article titled “GATE 2021 Preparation Tips – How To Prepare For GATE – Suggested by Toppers ” gives detailed information about the tips for the preparation of the GATE exam for all the branches. Additional information like Reference books for GATE, GATE question papers (गेट की तैयारी), GATE Answer keys links are also given. Students should follow those tips and prepare well for the exam and download the links for more information about GATE.
best website for the purpose of eduaction here each and evry information is fully described and clear to student that which one is good and which one is bad for it.