GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips 2022: GATE CY: Chemistry Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2022 Exam will be conducted in February 2022. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2022) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination (GATE रसायन विज्ञान की तैयारी के टिप्स) Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation. Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2022 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare for the GATE 2022 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of CY: Chemistry subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2022
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Polymer Science and Engineering or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE ChemistryExam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. The GATE exam will be conducted once a year Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE CY: GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips
Chemistry is the branch of science that involves the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties and reactions, and the use of such reactions to form new substances. Chemistry engineering has mainly three divisions physical chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, and organic chemistry. These are the main core topics in this branch. Every core subject’s basics are asked in the GATE exam.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
In the previous Syllabus, we’ve provided GATE CY: Chemistry Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and for GATE Chemistry.
Check – GATE Chemistry Syllabus
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Chemistry. You can check our best-recommended textbooks for GATE Chemistry at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Chemistry.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key roles in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE CY: Chemistry. Make a month-wise plan, weekly plan, and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare for 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Chemistry (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare for the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily for 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Chemistry (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for CY students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & unimportant questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Chemistry preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE with previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2022 Exam. You can download GATE CY: Chemistry Question Papers of 2022 & the Previous year.
and also check: GATE Chemistry Answer Keys
This article gives detailed information about the GATE Chemistry preparation tips not only for Chemistry but also for all the branches. Reference textbooks in Chemistry for GATE (GATE रसायन विज्ञान की तैयारी) are also given here. Candidates should follow those tips and prepare well for the exam.