Here we are describing the B.Des Course Details 2023 – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. This Article will help you to find more information on Course Eligibility, course Duration, Course fee structure, The salary earn by B.Des Student. you can also find out the colleges offering B.Des Course (B.Des कोर्स विवरण).
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) is an undergraduate course for the students who want to make the carrier on designing field. A Bachelor of Design (B.Des. or B.Design) degree is awarded for a course or major that generally lasts three or four years. It is an arts-centered degree that is a counterpart to the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree.
B.Des Full Form: Bachelor of Design
Also, read the following links for other information on course details.
- M.Phil Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- M.Tech Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BDS Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BPT Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
The students who are having a creative sense and an artistic by nature are the most suited candidates for this B.Des Course and place a good job opportunity in reputed Companies.
B.Des Course Details
|Full form||Bachelors of Design|
|Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent|
|Fee Offered||3,30,000 INR per annum.|
|Course Type||Regular mode or distance|
|Starting salary offered||10,000 INR – 15,000 INR|
|Advance Courses||M.Des, Ph.D., M.Phil|
|Employment opportunities||Boutiques, Design Production Management, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Media|
Admission in Bachelor of Design
The Admission in Bachelor of Design will be Done through the Entrance test For the Authority of University. The Common Entrance test would be like CAT, GAT tests. As per the result, the merit candidates would be attending the Counseling process for the Admission.
As with the entrance test results rank the student should have the Eligibility like (10+2) qualification as with the Aggregate of 50 to 60 percentage.
B.Des FEE Structure
The applicant upon selection to the B.Des program will have to pay the full fees at the time of counseling registration to the Course to confirm the registration. The approximate tuition fee is around 3,30,000 INR per annum.
- B.Sc Course Details – Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.com Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Jobs
B.Des Course Duration
The Duration of the course is four years which follows the semester system. as it can consist of practical and theoretical presentations on exams. Also for the mode of selection by the student in distance or regular.
Syllabus for B.Des Course
The Syllabus is based on the subject chosen by the student in the Entrance test. As per the specialization course, the syllabus is passed on the Exams. The following are some subjects in B.Des course
- Management and Marketing
- Colour Theory and Techniques
- Basics of Interior Design
- Furniture Design
- Model Making
- Design Practice
- Design Theory
List of Few Colleges offering B.Des
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Management, Jaipur
- Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Istituti Callegari MilanoMumbai,
- Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (West Delhi) – INIFD Delhi/
- Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design Hyderabad
- Global Institute of Fashion Technology (GIFT) Kolkata
- Garware Institute of Career Education and Development, Mumbai
- Textile Design.
- Ceramic Design.
- Accessory Design.
- Jewelry & Metal Smith
- Multimedia design
- Product Design
- Textile Design
Opportunities of Jobs – B.Des Career Options
- Fashion Stylists
- Fashion Forecasters
- Design Production Management
- Shopping Malls
- Fashion Marketing
B.Des Higher studies
After B.Des you can Become
- Graphic Designer
- Design Managers
- Textile Designer
- Textile Designers
- Weaving Consultants
Salaries Offered to B.Des Candidates
A fresher with a B.Des degree holder can easily obtain a job that offers a pay scale of more than Rs.12000. As a Fashion Designer, you can earn a starting salary between Rs. 2 to 3 lacs per year. The Experience candidate can earn much better when compared with fresher for an extensive salary.
Read More Related Topics:
- B.Ed Course Details – Duration, Fee, Syllabus, Admission & Eligibility
- M.Com Course Details – Colleges, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Salary
- Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.A Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Colleges
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
Hope this article gives you the complete information about the topic of B.Des Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. For more information on Designing Courses or any other subjects like Course details, you can visit our website. you can contact us for your doubt clarification via comment box.