BAMS Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on BAMS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided the complete information like BAMS Course Syllabus, BAMS Course Eligibility, BAMS Course Specializations, BAMS Course Reference Books with Authors.
Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery is graduate degree after the study of five and a half years duration. BAMS graduates do have permission to practice modern or allopathic medicine in the Indian state of Maharashtra. According to the privileges in the Drugs & Cosmetics. In Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana BAMS doctors can practice allopathy medicine legally along with Ayurveda.
Also, Read the following links for more information.
- Psychology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Pharmacy Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- MBBS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
BAMS Full Form: Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery
Content in this Article
BAMS Course includes studying and teaching of modern anatomy, physiology, pathology & diagnostic procedures, principles of medicine, preventive and social medicine, pharmacology, toxicology, forensic medicine, ENT, gynecology & obstetrics, Ophthalmology, principles of surgery.
The Ayurvedic Subjects in BAMS such as Rachana Sharira, Kriya Sharira, Dravyuaguna, Svasthavritta and Yoga, Roga Nidana and Vikriti Vijnana, Kaya Chikitsa, Kaumara Bhritya, Prasuti Tantra, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra etc.
BAMS Specialization Courses
- Ayurveda Siddhanta and Darshana (Maulik Siddhanta)
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Ayurveda Samhita
- Dravyaguna Vijnana
- Rasa Shastra & Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Rog Nidana & Vikriti Vigyan
- AgadaTantra, Vyavhar Ayurved & Vidhi Vaidyak
- Kaumar Bhritya (Balrog)
- Prasuti Tantra Evam Stri Roga
Top Colleges Offering BAMS Course
- Acharya Deshabhushan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Karnataka
- Acharya Gyan Ayurved College, Madya Pradesh
- Aditya Ayurved College, Maharastra
- Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College – AAMC, Kerala
- Aligarh Unani and Ayurvedic Medical College, Uttar Pradesh
List of Subjects in BAMS Course
- Dravyaguna Vigyan
- Rasa Shastra
- Roga Vigyan
- Vyavhar Ayurved
- Stri Roga
- Prasuti Tantra
- Ashtanga Hridayam
- Padartha Vigyan
- Rachana Sharir
- Ayurveda Ithihas
BAMS Course Eligibility
- The Eligibility for the BAMS Course is Only 12th Science stream, Biology group students are eligible to apply for this course with the minimum marks criteria for admission is 50% marks in the 12th Board examinations.
- The student should have to complete the Entrance test with qualified marks will be Eligible for BAMS Course.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
BAMS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Manisha Kshirsagar. Dr and Ana Cristina R. Magno
Dr. Bargale Sushant Sukumar
|A Textbook of Kayachikitsa (Vol. 1-3)Paperback – 2014|
Dr. Sunanda Ranade
|A text Book of Ayurvedic Physiology ( Sharir Kriya Vijnana)|
Prof. S. B. Kotur and Dr. Shashikala Kotur
|Practical Book of Kriya Sharir (KA 117)|
Dr. P.C. Mangal and NA
|Sarngadhara-Samhita – A Treatise on Ayurveda|
Prof. K. R. Srikantha Murthy
|Dravyaguna Vijnana 5 Volume Set|
Dr. J. L. N. Sastry and Mrs. J. V. R. Lakshmi
|A Text Book of Dravyaguna Vijnana (According to the Syllabus of Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi)|
Prakash L. Hedge M.D
|Ayurveda and Panchakarma: The Science of Healing and Rejuvenation|
Sunil V. Joshi
|Ayurvediya Panchakarma Chikitsa – Vijnana|
Vijay Kumar Rai
Importance of Reference Books
BAMS Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you the Better information on the Concept Details of BAMS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe our website for more information on Course Details.