B.H.M Course is an undergraduate course with a duration of three years. The student s who are thinking to go for this course have to develop their personal skills like speaking, punctuality, they should have to pleasing personality and also able to interact with people, with their behavior and also make them feel comfortable, etc. This course is a professional one to possess strong business sense, strong interpersonal professional skills, etc, The first step to start their career in this hospitality the candidate has to pursue the course right after their 12th class in the area of Bachelor of Hotel Management course (BHM). Here, we can check the complete details regarding the course of B.H.M Course Details 2021 (Bachelor of Hotel Management) Fee, Career Options.
BHM Course full form Bachelor of Hotel Management
B.H.M Course Details 2021 Overview
Content in this Article
So, we are providing a clear-cut view of the course. So, go through the table which was given below. So, we can get the required information about the course fee, eligibility, duration, career options, etc.
|Full form||Bachelor of Hotel Management|
|Course Fee||Rs. 2,00,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Intermediate / 12th class|
|salary||6 Lakhs per annum|
B.H.M Course Eligibility
The candidates who want to study thisB.H.M course should complete their 12th class with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a reputed board.
Eligibility : Intermediate / 10+2 / 12th class
Bachelor of Hotel Management Course Duration
For, every course there will be a duration. So, for this course also the duration is 3 years six semesters and in the last semester, the candidates will go for an internship for around six weeks.
Course Duration: 3 Years.
B.H.M Course Admission Process
- Some colleges like Manipal Unversity will pick the candidates based on the merit list which was obtained in their 12th class.
- And, some like colleges like Christ University will conduct their own entrance exam for this course.
- But, the Admission process for this course is the basis of the – Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) conducted by All India Management System.
B.H.M Course Syllabus
Some college and universities will follow their own syllabus for a particular course. But, most of the colleges and universities will follow the below-given subjects in their syllabus.
- Food & Beverage
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- General English
- Hotel Accounting
- Applications to Computer
- Food Production Operator
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Financial Management
- Managerial Economics
- Principles of Management
Methods Offering for BHM Course
The Bachelor of Hotel Management course offers the students a variety of methods to understand better and enhances their knowledge to build their careers. Some of the methods are given below :
- Job Training
Bachelor of Hotel Management Top Colleges
Some reputed colleges and universities offer this course. There are so many colleges/universities which provide this course. But, below mentioned are the top colleges with good faculty and infrastructure.
- Lovely Professional University
- Institute of Hotel Management Applied Nutrition and Catering Technology
- Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Institute of Hotel Management
B.H.M Course Career Options
After completion of this course, the candidates can get the job in both public and as well as private sectors. The mentioned job list is for both freshers and also for experienced candidates.
For Freshers BHM Jobs
- Cabin Crew
- Flight Attendant
- Customer Service Executive
- Hospitality Executive
- Kitchen Management
BHM Government Jobs :
- Restaurant Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Catering Officer
- Food & Beverage Manager
Bachelor of Hotel Management Salary
The candidates after this course, the get the salary through the designation – wise. So, based on the designation the package will be changed and in that also the fresher and also experience salary will also change.
But, the average annual salary is 3 – 4 Lakhs per annum.
What can I do after the Bachelor of Hotel Management?
A) After completion of the course, the candidates can apply for a job, or if not they can pursue higher studies also.
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Hospital Food Service and Dietetics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Catering and Hotel Management
- Masters of Business Administration in Hotel Management and Tourism (MBA in hotel management & tourism)
2) Difference between BHMCT and BHM?
- BHMCT is a bachelor of hotel management and catering duration of four years covers all topics related to hotel and catering as well.
- BHM is a bachelor of hotel management duration of three years which covers only hotel operations.
So, the students can also follow our website to know more details about the B.H.M Course. We have been covered the course Duration, Eligibility, etc for the students.