Check out the details on MBA Finance Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like MBA Finance Course Syllabus, MBA Finance Course Eligibility, MBA Finance Course Specializations, MBA Finance Course Reference Books with Authors.
Master of Business Administration in Finance is a postgraduate Financial Management course. Finance is the study of financial planning, economics, accounting and other similar areas of operation in any organization or business.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
- MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Human Resources Recommended Authors
- MCA Computer Science Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- M.com Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
MBA Finance FULL FORM: MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION in Finance
Content in this Article
About Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration is one of the popular, professional courses which is the ever demanding one in India. MBA is an Internationally accepted master of post-graduate level degree. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business.
MBA programs also include elective courses and contain programs typically require completing nearly twice the amount of credits typically required for degrees that cover some of the same material such as the Master of Economics, Master of Finance, Master of Accountancy, Master of Science in Marketing and Master of Science in Management.
List of Few Colleges offering MBA Finance
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Finance, Gautam Buddha Nagar
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
List of Subjects in MBA Finance Course
- Financial Institutions
- Management Information Systems
- Issues in Management and Organization
- Statistics for Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Calculus for Business
- Business Writing
- Advanced Marketing
- Money and Capital Markets
Eligibility For MBA Finance Course
- The minimum Eligibility is bachelor degree with the minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any graduates can eligible for the Entrance test.
- The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 and Bachelors Degree in Respective Universities or institutes.
MBA Finance Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|MBA Fundamentals Accounting and Finance (Kaplan Test Prep)|
Michael P. Griffin
|Soft Skill Business and Professional Communication (for BBA and MBA Students)||Sutapa Banerjee||Rs.100|
|Macroeconomics for MBAs and Masters of Finance||Morris A. Davis||Rs.2,951|
|Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers (Executive MBA Series)|
Samuel C. Weaver and J. Fred Weston
|Financial Lexicon: A Compendium of Financial Definitions, Acronyms, and Colloquialisms (Finance and Capital Markets Series)|
Importance of Reference Books
MBA Finance Reference Books: To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of MBA HR Reference Books PDF & Human Resources Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.