Here we are providing the complete information of ACCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. The eligibility for the students to qualify for ACCA Certification (ACCA कोर्स). This article will help you to find out the institutes offering the ACCA course, its fee structure and the duration of the course. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification.
ACCA Full Form: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Also, read the following topics for more information.
- SAP Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job, Career Options
- Digital Photography Course details – Fee, Duration, Career Options, Salary
- Graphic Designing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options, Salary
- Certified Public Accountant CPA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
- Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
- Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
This Field is an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a UK-based body which extends the global certification in Accountancy.
ACCA Course Details
Content in this Article
|Full form||Association of Chartered Certified Accountants|
|Duration||2-3 years of a full-time course|
|Fee Offered||3 lakhs for the course|
|Course Type||Full Time|
|Starting salary offered||4 to 10 lakhs|
|Advance Courses||Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business|
|Employment opportunities||Accountant, Financial Auditor, Tax consultant, Financial Planner|
ACCA Certification and its Eligibility
The eligibility for ACCA is the Students who have completed 12th from Commerce stream should pass in 5 subjects including English and Mathematics like Accounts, the marks of 65% in at least 2 subjects and over 50% in the others. The Students pursuing Graduation in Commerce background subjects like BCom, BBA, BMS are also eligible for ACCA Course.
ACCA has two exam sessions per year and students can set a maximum of four papers in a session, so you could complete all the exams in 2 years. Practical work would be completed in the next 1 year. The Certification would be complete for 3 years.
Fee Structure for ACCA Course
The fee structure for the registration for the examination Registration and subscription fees
- Initial Registration – £79
- Re-registration – £79
- Annual subscription – £95
ACCA Course Certification
The ACCA coaching is conducted over weekends, the students can pursue the course along with their job or studies. The student Should Clear all the 14 papers of the ACCA course. Then the candidate can be a member of ACCA.
- Event Planning Course Details – Fee, Duration & Career Options
- Digital Marketing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options
- FRM Course Details – Fee, Exam Pattern, Career Options
- BHMS Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Des Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BPT Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
The following are the topic based subjects for the examination in ACCA Course.
- F1: Accountant in Business
- F2: Management Accounting
- F3: Financial Accounting Skills
- F4: Corporate and Business Law
- F5: Performance Management
- F6: Taxation
- F7: Financial Reporting
- F8: Audit & Assurance
- F9: Financial Management
- P1: Governance, Risk, and Ethics
- P2: Corporate Reporting (The UK or International)
- P3: Business Analysis
Options( Choose any 2 from 4 )
- P4: Advanced Financial Management
- P5: Advanced Performance Management
- P6: Advanced Taxation
- P7: Advanced Audit & Assurance (The UK or International)
Institutes Offering ACCA Course
- D.C. School of Management and Technology – DCMAT
- Financial Training Institute – FTI
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration – ISBM Jaipur
- Indian School of Commerce – ISC
Opportunities for Jobs
- Global business services and outsourcing
- Graduates, placements, and internships
- Healthcare / NHS
- Management consultancy
- Marketing and advertising
- Media and entertainment
After ACCA you can become
- Chartered Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Management Consultant
- Tax Consultant
Earnings of ACCA Certificate Holder
ACCA Course Details: The average salary of an ACCA fresher in India 7-9 lakhs per annum. As the experienced candidate can earn better when we compare to fresher.
- C++ Language Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job Options
- C Language Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job Options
- Java Language Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job Options
- B.Arch Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Hope this article helps you find complete information on the concept of ACCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. For any doubts, you can contact us via the comment box. you can visit our website for information on other course details.
हम कहाँ से करेंACCA सही ओर पुरी जानकारी चाहिए
कितने साल का हैं ओर किया खर्चे होगा
I am 12th pass out with 70%
How can I start for acca
What is the regular class fee structure
After complete ACCA course..how can i go to abroad liks US
Degree % needed for acca
I am m.com with aggregate of 68.02% how to start for Acca
i need more info about ACCA ,i would like to resume my studies i did Accounting A Level in Zimbabwe
I want to follow the ACCA. Therefore i need more details about this.
What is the average salary of an acca in European countries? Which country is offering highest salary for acca?
Am studying b com final year to then after I want to join ACCA course please give some information about courses offering institute s please sir
Can we do this course 100% online? How do we appear for Exams? Is there any age limit for this Course? Is the fees payable one time or every year in 3 years?
I have just completed my HS and I want to do ACCA please help me. I need details of this course…
I have just completed my HS and I want to do ACCA please help me. I need details of this course.
I am a chartered accountant .. what is the process to do ACCA with exemptions and fee details … is CA is enough or do I need to do any degree now
ACCA course core details and fee structure in Bangalore
I am a qualified Company Secretary(C
In how many subjects I will get the exemption.
I have done bca i have eligible for acca
I am complted +2 and ca-cpt how many subjects can I get exemption in ACCA course.and I want fee details of acca course