Download B.Des Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year. B.Des Full Form is Bachelor of Design. Bachelor of Design (B.Des) is an undergraduate course for the students who can make the carrier on designing field. B.Des is an arts-centered degree that is a counterpart to the Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree (బి.డెస్ బుక్స్). Download B.Des 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year and Final year notes from below provided links.
Also, Check the following Links:
B.Des Full Form: Bachelor of Design
Content in this Article
B.Des Course Structure and Syllabus for 4-Years
A Bachelor of Design (B.Des. or B.Design) degree is awarded for a course or major that generally lasts three or four years. The Duration of the course is four years which follows the semester system as it can consist of practical and theoretical presentations on exams.
B.Des Course Syllabus
- Management and Marketing
- Colour Theory and Techniques
- Basics of Interior Design
- Furniture Design
- Model Making
- Design Practice
- Design Theory
- Textile Design.
- Ceramic Design.
- Accessory Design.
- Jewelry & Metal Smith
- Multimedia design
- Product Design
- Textile Design
List of Few Colleges offering B.Des
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Management, Jaipur
- Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Istituti Callegari MilanoMumbai,
- Inter National Institute of Fashion Design (West Delhi) – INIFD Delhi/
- Hamstech Institute of Fashion & Interior Design Hyderabad
- Global Institute of Fashion Technology (GIFT) Kolkata
- Garware Institute for Career Education and Development, Mumbai
B.Des Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have Provide some Reference Books of the B.Des Course for candidates Preparation.
- Ching, Francis D.K. Architecture Form, space, and Order, 2nd ed. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1996.
- Hanks, A.David. Decorative Designs of Frank Lloyd Wright, Dover Publications, Inc. New York, 1999.
- Helper, E.Donald, Wallach, I.Paul. Architecture Drafting and Design, 3rd ed. McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1977.
- John.F. Pile, Color in Interior Design, Mc-Graw Hill professional, Ist edition, 1997
- Henry Wilson, India: Decoration, Interiors, Design, Watson Guptill, First American edition, 2001
- Michael Freeman, India Modern, Periplus editions, 2005
- Sunil Sethi, Angelika Taschen, Indian Interiors, TASCHEN America Ltd; 25th ed. edition, 2009
- Bies, D.John. Architectural Drafting: Structure and Environment Bobbs – Merril Educational Pub., Indianapolis.
- Nelson, A. John. H.B. of Architectural and Civil Drafting, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1983.
- Francis D. Ching – Architectural Graphics, Wiley publishers, 2002
- Moxley, R. Mitchell‟s Elementary Building Construction, Technical Press Ltd.
- Rangwala, S.C. Building Construction 22nd ed. Charota Pub. House Anand, 2004.
- Sushil Kumar. T.B. of Building Construction 19th ed. Standard Pub. Delhi, 2003.
B.Des Books Buy Online at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of B.Des Course for References. There are Plenty Books for the B.Des Programs according to their Specialization Courses. So We Provide Some Books of B.Des program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online.
- Barron's Educational Series
- Tomris Tangaz
- B E S Pub Co
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Rockport Publishers
- Linda O'Shea, Chris Grimley, Mimi Love
- Rockport Publishers
- Edition no. Reprint (07/01/2013)
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Steven Faerm
- B.E.S. Publishing
- Edition no. 2nd Revised ed. (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 160 pages
- COORDINATION GROUP PUBLISHING
- CGP Books
- Coordination Group Publications Ltd (CGP)
- Paperback: 100 pages
- Firefly Books
- Anna Starmer
- Firefly Books Ltd
- Edition no. 7/31/12 (05/23/2016)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Woodhead Publishing
- Edition no. 7 (01/01/1975)
- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Sekhri Seema
- Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited
- Edition no. Second (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 284 pages
- Motilal Books UK
- Pooja Khurana, Monika Sethi
- Laxmi Publications
- Edition no. First (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 151 pages
- Physical Condition: Yellow Pages
- Bernard Corbman
- McGraw Hill Education
- Edition no. 6 (11/16/1985)
- Paperback: 576 pages
Check the Following Links for more information,
- B.Arch Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year
- BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
We’ve provided B.Des Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download given B.Des Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Des Books at Amazon also. Share this article with to other B.Des students who are searching for B.Des Books for all years and help them to download B.Des Notes in PDF Format.