GATE Materials Science Preparation Tips 2024: GATE XE-C: Materials Science Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (GATE सामग्री विज्ञान की तैयारी के टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE XE-C: Materials Science Exam Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Examination. How to Prepare the GATE Exam of XE-C: Materials Science subject is explained below.
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the specific fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Materials Science Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engineering & those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Candidates should follow exam tips to write the examination. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. The GATE exam should be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for exam preparation.
GATE XE-C: GATE Materials Science Preparation Tips
GATE Materials Science Preparation tips: Mechanical engineering is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. The material science principles to design, dynamics, thermodynamics, material science, structural analysis, analyze, manufacture and maintain mechanical systems. The core areas in mechanical engineering are mechanics and electricity. Candidates have to follow the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus there is no use to study. Make sure that you can cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Materials Science
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Materials Science (XE-C) Syllabus. You can search and find what are the applicable topics & chapter for GATE Materials Science.
Step 2: Select Best Reference text Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Books for Materials Science. You can check our best-recommended books for the GATE Materials Science exam at the given link below. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Materials Science.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key role in the success of getting a good score in the GATE examination. Prepare a study plan for GATE XE-C: Materials Science. Make a month-wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE. Allot the time for exams preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Materials Science (Before 3 Months)
|1 hr daily
|1 hr daily
|2 hrs. daily
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE exam with ONE month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Materials Science (Before 1 Month)
|2 hrs daily
|2 hrs. daily
|4 hrs. daily
GATE preparation tips for XE-C students:
- The candidate should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular points as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer to the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best reference textbooks that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are main important to study 1st.
- Solve as so many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation & planning in the study is mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers & motivate yourself.
- Put daily targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark important questions.
- Next, have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Materials Science Preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2018 Exam. You can download GATE XE-C: Materials Science Question Papers of the 2017 & Previous years.
Click here for more information:
- GATE XE-C: Materials Science Question Paper 2018 & Previous
- GATE XE-C: Materials Science Answer Key 2018 & Previous
This article gives detailed information about the GATE Materials Science Preparation tips for an exam not only for Materials Science but also for all the branches (GATE सामग्री विज्ञान की तैयारी). Reference textbooks in Materials Science for GATE are also here. Students should follow that preparation for the examination.