Here you can check out the CFA Course Details. By this Article, you can get the Knowledge about CFA Course. Here we are going to Explain the Course Eligibility, Process of Certification in CFA Program and Course Fee, Institutes offering CFA. The Chartered financial analyst (CFA) Program (चार्टर्ड वित्तीय विश्लेषक सीएफए पाठ्यक्रम विवरण) is a globally recognized, Bachelor level curriculum that affords a strong foundation of real-world investment analysis.
CFA Full Form: Chartered financial analyst
Also, Read the following for more information.
- MCA Course Details – Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Fee, Salary
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
The CFP course certification is rated as a Golden Standard and gets its holder acceptance and recognition across a diverse range of Financial organizations in 22 countries around the world. CFP certification is awarded by the Financial Planning Standards Board of India (FPSB).
Content in this Article
CFA Course Details
|Full form||Chartered financial analyst|
|Fee Offered for BSc||$450 (One Time Charge)|
|Starting salary offered||Rs. 3 lakhs|
|Similar Course||CA, CA+|
|Employment opportunities||Research Analyst, Finance Manager, Credit Analyst|
CFA Certification and its Eligibility
CFA Certification is the chartered financial analyst degree. The candidate has to clear the three levels in the course of CFA Level 1, CFA level 2, and CFA level 3. CFA degree is one of the hardest disciplines. The Eligibility of the CFA course is four years of bachelor degree and 4 years of work experience. As after Qualifying the three levels of the exam, the candidate can obtain the certification.
FEE Structure for CFA Certification
In India Registration with FPSB India (One-year Validity) is Rs. 13,800. Exam Fee Rs.2875 * 4 modules and Rs.6,900 for Final Module Rs.6,900 Total Fee for the certification is Rs.32,200. The following table gives the complete data on the fee with registration dates.
|Early registration fee||US$ 650||ended 21 September 2017|
|Standard registration fee||US$ 930||ended 15 February 2018|
|Late registration fee||US$ 1,380‡||ended 15 March 2018|
CFA Course Certification
To enroll in the CFA Program and register for your first exam, you must have to follow requirements.
- An international travel passport
- Undergraduate education of Bachelors degree must be required for enrollment
- The minimum work experience of four years.
- A combination of professional work experience and education as the candidate can do for part-time.
The following are the Subject topics for the Level one level two, level three.
- Ethical and Professional Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Investments
- Fixed Income
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management
Institutes Offering CFA Course
- Central India Institute of Management Studies – CIIMS Raipur
- FTMS Global Academy India Private Limited
- Indian Institute of Business Management and Studies – IIBMS
- Mansukh Institute of Financial Markets – MIFM
Opportunities for Jobs
- Investment Management
- Wealth Management firms
- Portfolio Management firms
- Equity Research
- Credit Rating or Analysis
CFA Certification Holder can become
- Risk Manager
- Chief Executive
- Research Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Corporate Financial Analyst
Earnings of CFA Certificate Holder
CFA Course Details: A Fresher CFA holder earns an average annual salary of Rs. 3 lakhs and with the growing years of practice, the earnings figure keeps increasing. The experience of seven to eight years, a CFA holder can earn an average annual salary of Rs. 12 lakhs.
- Digital Marketing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options
- Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- M.Com Course Details – Colleges, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Salary
- M.Phil Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- M.Tech Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
- BHMS Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
Hope this article helps you find complete information on the concept of CFA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. For any doubts, you can contact us via the comment box. you can visit our website for information on other course details.