Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Tally Course: Here we are providing the complete information on Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. Here we are going to explain Tally Course (टैली कोर्स विवरण) with the complete information is applicable for the Tally Course. This article will help you to find out the colleges offering Tally course, its fee structure.
Tally is popularly known as accounting software for small and medium businesses.
Tally is a complete Enterprise Resource Planning system
Also, read the following links for other information on courses.
- B.Com Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Sc Course Details – Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Tally is commonly used accounting software and the most commonly used software for small scale and large scale industries.
|GET CA UPDATES|
Content in this Article
TALLY Course Details
|Eligibility & Requirement||10+2 or equivalent|
|Fee Offered||Rs.3,000 to Rs.6,000|
|Course Type||Regular mode|
|Starting salary offered||Rs. 12,000 to 15,000 PM|
|Advance Courses||Diploma in Tally|
|Employment opportunities||Banking Sector, MNC Companies.|
Eligibility for Tally:
- qualification of 10+2 with qualified aggregate.
- Having the minimum knowledge on Bussiness management
- The Qualified graduate on the background subject on commerce
FEE Offered for Tally
It is a monthly course of joining on the count the approximate course fee is Rs.3,000 to Rs.5,000
The course of duration would be periodically processed. The certification will be capable of 3 months.
Colleges Offering Tally Course
- Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University, Amravati
- The Institute of Computer Accountants, Mumbai
Concepts in Tally
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Accounting software
- Meaning of accounting and company creation
- Ledger Account and Crating voucher
- How to modify company details
- Features of the company
- Cost category and cost center
- Creating of Godown, Stock Maintain
- Budget, Price List
- Introduction of F-11 and F-12
- Profit and loss Account-Balance Sheet
- VAT(Value Added Tax) Calculation and introduction
- TDS(Tax Deducted Sources) Calculation and introduction
- Excise Duty
Specialization Courses for Tally
Job Opportunities For Tally Course
- ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT
- Diploma in TALLY
Wages for Tally Holder
The Tally Certificate holder can earn Rs.12.000 to 15,000. The Experience candidate can earn much profit wages as compared with the fresher. They can work in large and small companies as an Accountant.
More Related Topics:
- M.Com Course Details – Colleges, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Salary
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- B.com Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Jobs
- M.Tech Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.A Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Colleges
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
- B.Ed Course Details – Duration, Fee, Syllabus, Admission & Eligibility
Hope, this article will help you to find the complete information on the Tally Course details like its Eligibility, The Duration of the course, Colleges offering Tally Course, The Fee Structure of the Tally course, Wages earn by Tally Holder.