MBBS Reference Books 2020 PDF & Recommended Authors
Check out the details on MBBS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided complete information like MBBS Course Syllabus, MBBS Course Eligibility, MBBS Course Specializations, MBBS Course Reference Books with Authors.
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is currently for a duration of 5.5 years, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Recently the government of India introduces this system of adding an additional 1 year of internship plus 1 year of rural posting, making MBBS of total 7.5years.
MBBS FULL FORM: BACHELOR OF MEDICINE, BACHELOR OF SURGERY
Also, Read the following links for Other information.
- Psychology Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- B.Pharmacy Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
- BAMS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
Content in this Article
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is the most coveted of all the Medical Degrees in India. M.B.B.S is required to become a Doctor of Allopathic Medicine. Candidates are given an in-depth and proper knowledge of the human body through theory, practical experience in the dissection of bodies and observing various types of surgeries.
MBBS Specialization Courses
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Top Colleges Offering MBBS Course
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- JIPMER College, Puducherry
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi
List of Subjects in MBBS Course
The Following are the Subject of General MBBS Course as Year Wise.
I MBBS subjects:
II MBBS subjects:
- Forensic Science
III MBBS subjects:
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
MBBS Course Eligibility
- The age limit of MBBS students should be between 17 years to 25 years.
- One should have to complete their 10+2 education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology and score minimum of 50% marks and for the specialized category would be 45% marks.
- The student should have to complete the Entrance test with qualified marks will be eligible for MBBS Course.
- As the course Specialization For Five years course 44,600*5=Rs.2,23,000.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
MBBS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
B. D. Chaurasia
A panel of Authors
Alan Stevens and James S.Lowe
|Second Mbbs Revisited (A Quick Revision Of Ph.Micro.Path.& Fore.)|
|Churchill’s In Clinical Practice Series: Dermatology|
|Principles of Clinical Decision Making|
|Practical Biochemistry for MBBS and MD Biochemistry Students|
|Medical Microbiology: With STUDENT CONSULT online access, 18e|
David Greenwood and Richard C. B. Slack
Importance of Reference Books
MBBS Reference Books: Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test.
Hope this Article Gives you Better information on the Concept Details of MBBS Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe to our website for more information on Course Details.