This article will help you to get information on M.Phil Course Details like Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges list, etc. Here you can get better information like the Eligibility for the course, and Admission to M.Phil Course. Here we are Providing much information on fee structure on M.Phil, and the Duration of Course. Masters of Philosophy is an advanced postgraduate research degree. The prerequisites required for a Master of Philosophy degree (एम.फिल कोर्स का विवरण) make it the most advanced research degree before the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D. or D.Phil.).
- M.Tech Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
- B.Sc Course Details – Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Colleges, Salary
M.Phil Full Form: MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY
The Master of Philosophy in Management is a one year program designed and well-founded for the smooth transition into advanced research including doctoral level.
Content in this Article
M.Phil Course Details
|M.Phil Course Details||M.Phil|
|Full form||Master of Philosophy|
|Eligibility||MSc, or B.Tech|
|Fee Offered||RS 40,000 per year|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||20,000 INR – 25,000 INR|
|Employment opportunities||Business Consultants, Business Administration Researcher, Business Administration Professor|
The program has been designed to ensure that students acquire advanced knowledge of literature and theory in their area of specialization and related interdisciplinary areas.
Admission in M.Phil
A Master’s Degree in Arts or Commerce with 55% marks, or M.Sc. or B.Tech with 60% marks with an adequate background in the Social Sciences is essential. Admission to this program is open to those who qualify in MET/GATE/UGC-JRF/UGC-Lecturership examinations. The candidate is required to indicate his/her area of research at the time of the interview on 40 marks.
Eligibility For M.Phil
The minimum qualification for Eligibility for admission to the M.Phil. The particular program will be Qualified at least 55% marks in the aggregate in M.Com./ MIB/ MHROD/ MFC/ MBA and other such degrees which are equivalent to the MBA degree of the Universities. As the candidates with degrees other than M.Comcan be applicable for M.Phil
Fee Structure for M.Phil
The University criteria of fee structure would be applicable for the Selected course. The total fee for the course will be Rs. 40,000 per year approximately.
The duration of the M.Phil program is four semesters.
- Semester 1:- 4 courses + Seminar I
- Semester 2:- 3 courses + First stage of the dissertation
- Semester 3:- 1 course + R & D project
- Semester 4: – Second and third stages of the dissertation
Syllabus for M.Phil Course
The Syllabus would be followed by the Subjects as selected in the Entrance exam for Universities. The SEM System would be followed for the Examination. The Examination Consist of Theoretical and Practical wise. Four Semesters can be followed for the two-year course.
List Of Colleges Offering M.Phil
- Gulbarga University, Jnana Ganga, Gulbarga, Karnataka
- NALSAR University of Law, R.R. District, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- National Law School of India University, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, Karnataka
- A.N.J.A. College, Virudhunagr, Tamil Nadu
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Patan, Gujarat
- M.N. Institute of Applied Science, Bikaner, Rajasthan
- M.Phil. Commerce
- M.Phil. Physical Education
- M.Phil. Education
- M.Phil. Management
- M.Phil. Mathematics
- M.Phil. Statistics
- M.Phil. Physics
- M.Phil. Chemistry
- M.Phil. Biotechnology
- M.Phil. Computer Science
- M.Phil. Information Technology
- M.Phil. Geo-Marine Technology
- M.Phil. Marine Biotechnology
- M.Phil. Microbial Technology
- M.Phil. Coastal Aquaculture
- M.Phil Zoology
- M.Phil Physics-Specialization in Renewable Energy Science
- M.Phil. English
- M.Phil. History
- M.Phil. Economics
- M.Phil. Sociology
- M.Phil. Communication
Opportunities for M.Phil – Carrier Options
- Human service industry
- Law Firms
- Publishing houses
- Research and development institutes
After M.Phil you can Become
- Teacher or lecturer
- Human Services Worker
Salaries Offered to M.Phil Candidates
For fresh M.Phil postgraduate can earn, the average monthly salary would vary between 20,000 INR – 30,000 INR depending on the fields.
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
Hope this Article gives the Complete information on M.Phil Course details, Eligibility for M.Phil, Fee Criteria, Duration of the Course, Colleges Offering M.Phil. For any type of details about the M.Phil Course, you can contact via comment box.