Here we have provided the complete course details about FRM and other course details like FRM Course Fee, Eligibility criteria for the FRM, Exam pattern, Career Options for FRM Certificate Holder. Financial risk management (FRM) is the practice of economic value (एफआरएम पाठ्यक्रम विवरण) in a firm by using financial instruments to manage exposure to risks like market risk, Foreign exchange risk, Shape risk.
FRM Full Form: Financial risk management
Also, read the following topics for more information.
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
- Ph.D. Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BDS Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
The FRM Exam Part I includes the tools used to assess financial opportunities like Foundations of Risk Management, Quantitative Analysis, Financial Markets and Products, Valuation and Risk Models. The FRM Exam Part II focuses on the importance of the tools obtained in the FRM Exam Part I.
FRM Course Details
Content in this Article
|Full form||Financial risk management|
|Duration||the exams will be conducted twice in a year|
|Fee Offered for exam||$350|
|Course Type||Certified Exam|
|Starting salary offered||INR 900,000|
|Advance Courses||Advance Certificate in Financial Accounting, Advance Certificate in Financial Statement Analysis|
|Employment opportunities||Market Risk Manager, Regulatory Risk Manager, Commercial Risk Manager|
Certification and its Eligibility
FRM Exam is held twice in a year, in the months of May and November. The Certification would be given qualified through merit scores in the exam. The exam will be conducted by the council in the months of May and November. There is no eligibility for the exam for the FRM Certification.
Fee Structure for FRM Certification
There is no fee for the FRM Certification Exam. The fee for registration would be taken in the amount of Exam Early Registration is $350 and Exam Standard Registration is $475, Exam Late Registration fee is $650. The registration is capable online for the registration. The registration would be scheduled on the dates on continuity months.
FRM Course Certification
For the Certification following steps follow for the exam,
Step 1: One should Pass the FRM Exam Part I
Step 2: Pass the FRM Exam Part II within 4 years of passing the FRM Exam Part I
Step 3: Demonstrate 2 years of professional full-time financial risk management work experience
FRM Exam Part I
- Foundations of Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Financial Markets and Products
- Valuation and Risk Models
FRM Exam Part II
- Market Risk Measurement and Management
- Credit Risk Measurement and management
- Operational and Integrated Risk Management
- Risk Management and Investment Management
- Current Issues in Financial Markets
There are some books to reference for the FRM Exams online also.
2017 FRM (part 1) Curriculum (GARP) Books + Free Question Bank
2017 FRM (part 2) Curriculum (GARP) Books + Free Question Bank
Opportunities for Jobs
- Hedge funds
- Insurance firms
- Credit agencies
- Central banks
- Asset management firms
- Consulting firms
FRM Certification Holder can become
- Risk Quantification Manager
- Credit risk specialists
- Market risk specialists
- Enterprise Risk Manager
- Risk Manager
Earnings of FRM Certificate Holder
FRM Certificate Holder can earn the average salary in India is INR 900,000. As the candidate experience can be high with the salary amount when compared with a fresher.
More related topics:
- B.A Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Colleges
- B.com Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Jobs
- M.Phil Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- M.Com Course Details – Colleges, Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Salary
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Ed Course Details – Duration, Fee, Syllabus, Admission & Eligibility
- BPT Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
- B.Sc Course Details – Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Hope this article helps you find complete information on the concept of FRM Course Details – Fee, Exams, Career Options. For any doubts, you can contact us via the comment box. you can visit our website for information on other course details.
If I passed 1st level exame, and fail in 2nd level then may I attend 2nd level exam again directly within four years or not????
Hi already working in banking industry as a credit manager with 1 yr apprx work experience i have completed my post graduation in mba finance so want to upgrade my skill attain this type of course while working is it possible to pursue side by side and as per this course requires 2 yrs of experience will my experience validate to this one .
FRM course is self study or coaching classes are required ?
what if i am already working in finance department and cleared both the groups is it mandatory to join the role of risk management or any finance role is good ???
After cleaning both levels then I have to gain work experience of 2 year right ?
Or can I enroll in frm during my b.com 2 year
mohit no for that u have to work for a 2 year otherwise ur memebership wil be cancelled and u have to reapply ok bye
Is it compulsory required work experience for certification.if i cleal exam but not have work experience then certificate will provided or not ?