GATE Zoology Preparation Tips 2020
GATE Zoology Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2020 Exam will be conducted on February 2020. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2020) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation. Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2020 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are going to provide GATE XL – L: Zoology Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare GATE 2020 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of XL – L: Zoology subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2020
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Mathematics or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Zoology Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. GATE exam wll be conducted once in year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Zoology Preparation Tips – GATE XL – L
Mechanical engineering is the branch of engineering that involves design, production, and operation of machinery. The material science principles to design & analyze, manufacture and maintain of mechanical systems. The core main areas in mechanical engg are mechanics, dynamics, thermodynamics, material science, structural analysis, and electricity. Candidates have to follow the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus there is no use to study. Make sure that you can cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Zoology
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE XL – L: Zoology (XL – L) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE ZOOLOGY.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Zoology. You can check our best-recommended books for GATE XL – L: Zoology at given link below. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Zoology.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a one of the key role in the success of getting the good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE MA: Mathematics. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for THREE months
If you have 3 months preparation time for GATE examination, You can prepare 4-5 hrs/day.
|GATE Exam Preparation Plan for Zoology Engineering (Within Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack GATE examination with ONE month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Zoology Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for XL – L students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & un important questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for GATE 2020 Exam. You can download GATE XL – L: Zoology Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
Click here for more information:
This article gives the detailed information about the tips for the preparation of the GATE exam not only for Zoology but also for all the branches. Reference books in Zoology for GATE are also given here. Students should follow those tips and prepare well for the examination.