Download B.Ed Books & Notes 2023 For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year. B.Ed. the full form is Bachelor of Education stands for an undergraduate academic course. National Council for Teacher Education is a statutory body that regulates courses in teaching in India. Download B.Ed 1st year, 2nd-year Final year notes from below provided links. In this article, we will discuss some important B.Ed books and notes that are available in PDF format, in English and Hindi languages, and for 1st and 2nd-year students.
B.Ed Books & Notes 2023 in PDF Format
B.Ed PDF format books are convenient for students as they can easily access them on their devices and study them anywhere, anytime. Some popular B.Ed books that are available in PDF format include:
- Perspectives in Education by Aggarwal J.C.
- Educational Psychology by Mangal S.K.
- Teaching of Social Studies by Aggarwal J.C.
- Essentials of Educational Technology by Sharma R.C.
- Principles and Techniques of Guidance by Singh Y.K.
Also, Check the following Links:
B.Ed. Full Form is Bachelor of Education
B.Ed Books & Notes in PDF Download
Candidate can Download Books and Notes of B.Ed Course through the Individual Program by the links Download in Pdf Format
|Download B.Ed Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Assessment for Learning||Download|
|Childhood and Growing Up||Download|
|Contemporary India and Education||Download|
|Guidance and counseling||Download|
|Teaching of Social Science||Download|
|Teaching of Commerce||Download|
|Critical Understanding of ICT||Download|
|Gender, School, Society, and Inclusive School||Download|
|Health and Physical Education||Download|
|Knowledge and Curriculum||Download|
B.Ed Course Structure and Syllabus for 2-Years
B.Ed or Bachelor of Education is a 2-year undergraduate program that prepares students to become teachers. The program focuses on developing the skills and knowledge required to excel in teaching and education-related fields. B.Ed students are required to study various subjects and topics, and they need to refer to a wide range of books and notes to learn and prepare for exams.
Subjects or Topics studied in B.Ed.
- Education, Culture, and Human Values
- Educational Evaluation and Assessment
- Educational Psychology
- Guidance and Counselling
- Holistic Education
- Philosophy of Education
List of B.Ed Courses
B.Ed. (Biological Sciences)
B.Ed. (Business Studies)
B.Ed. (Child Development)
B.Ed. (Computer Science)
B.Ed. (Education of Handicapped)
B.Ed. (Home Science)
B.Ed. (Information Technology)
B.Ed. (Natural Science)
B.Ed. (Physical Science)
B.Ed. (Social Science)
B.Ed. (Special Education – Locomotor and Neurological Disorder)
B.Ed. (Special Education)
B.Ed. (Special Education) (Learning Disability)
B.Ed. (Special Education) (Mental Retardation)
B.Ed. (Special Education) (Visually Impaired)
B.Ed Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have Provide some Reference Books of the B.ED Course for candidates Preparation.
- Rusk: The Philosophical Bases of education.
- Oad.L.K.: Shiksha K; Darshanik Evam Samaj Shastriya Pristhabhoomi.
- Pandey R.S.: Shiksha Darshan.
- Ruhela S.P.: Shikhsa ka Samajshastra.
- Singh. A.K.: Shiksha Manovigyan.
- Dandapani S.: A Textbook of Advanced Educational
- Psychology: Anmol Publishers.
- Mishra K.S.: Shiksha Manovigyan ke Naye Kshitig.
- Pandey R.S. Shiksha Manovigyan.
- Hurlock E.P.: Child Development.
- Gary, K. & Kingsley, H. L.: Nature & Conditions of Learning
- Misra, K.S.: Shiksha Manovigyan Ke Naye Kshitij
- Agarniai, J.C.: Principles & Methods of Teaching.
- Agarwal, J.C.: Essentials of Educational Technology.
- Kochhar, S.K.: Methods & Techniques of teaching.
- Russel, J., (2004), Teaching of Mathematics, Campus Book International, New Delhi.
- Sidhu, K.S. (1982), Teaching of Mathematics, Sterling Publisher Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
B.Ed Notes in English
English is a common language used in teaching and learning in many parts of the world. There are several B.Ed notes available in English that students can refer to. Some important B.Ed notes in English include:
- Educational Psychology Notes
- Child Development and Pedagogy Notes
- Teaching of Social Science Notes
- Teaching of Science Notes
- Teaching of Mathematics Notes
B.Ed Notes in Hindi
Hindi is an official language of India and is widely spoken and understood by many people. For students who prefer to study in Hindi, there are several B.Ed notes available in this language. Some popular B.Ed notes in Hindi include:
- Bal Vikas aur Shiksha Shastra Notes
- Samajik Vigyan Shikshan Notes
- Hindi Sikshan Notes
- Ganit Sikshan Notes
- Vigyan Sikshan Notes
B.Ed 1st-Year Books
In the first year of B.Ed, students are introduced to various teaching-related topics and concepts. Some important B.Ed 1st-year books that students should refer to include:
- Education and Society by Sharma R.N.
- Curriculum and Instruction by Mangal S.K.
- Teacher and School by Sharma S.R.
- Educational Evaluation and Measurement by Sharma A.K.
B.Ed 2nd-Year Books
In the second year of B.Ed, students focus on practical aspects of teaching and education. Some important B.Ed 2nd-year books that students should refer to include:
- Educational Management by Mangal S.K.
- Computer Education by Rana R.C.
- Guidance and Counselling by Chauhan S.S.
- Distance Education by Singh P.S.
B.Ed Exam Preparation Books
To prepare for exams, students need to refer to exam preparation books that provide practice questions and test papers. Some important B.Ed exam preparation books that students can refer to include:
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Guide by Arihant Experts
- B.Ed Entrance Exam Guide by Upkar Prakashan
B.Ed Teaching Notes
Teaching notes are important for students who want to pursue a career in teaching. Some important B.Ed teaching notes that students can refer to include:
- Teaching of Environmental Studies Notes
- Teaching of Hindi Language Notes
- Teaching of English Language Notes
B.Ed. Top Colleges List
- Annamalai University, Cuddalore
- Amity Institute of Education, New Delhi
- Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU, Delhi
- Panjab University – PU, Chandigarh
B.Ed Books Buy Online at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of B.Ed Course for References. There are Plenty Books for the B.Ed Programs according to their Specialization Courses. So We Provide Some Books of B.Ed program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online.
Check the Following Links for more information,
- B.Arch Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year
- BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
We’ve provided B.Ed Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download given B.Ed Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Ed Books at Amazon also. Share this article with to other B.Ed students who are searching for B.Ed Books for all years and help them to download B.Ed Notes in PDF Format.
What is B.Ed?
B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education, which is an undergraduate professional degree program that trains students to become teachers.
What are B.Ed books?
B.Ed books are textbooks or reference books that are used by B.Ed students to learn about different aspects of education, teaching methods, and other related topics.
Are B.Ed books available in PDF format?
Yes, many B.Ed books are available in PDF format, which can be downloaded and accessed easily.
Are B.Ed notes available in English and Hindi?
Yes, B.Ed notes are available in both English and Hindi, depending on the medium of instruction in the college or university.
What are B.Ed reference books?
B.Ed reference books are books that provide additional information or alternative perspectives on the topics covered in B.Ed textbooks. These books are useful for students who want to gain a deeper understanding of the subject.
What are B.Ed teaching notes?
B.Ed teaching notes are notes that are designed for future teachers, and cover topics such as classroom management, lesson planning, and teaching strategies.