MA Adult Education Course Details 2021 – MAAE Duration, Eligibility, Fee, Career Options
MA Adult Education Course Details– This is a Post Graduation Course of 2 years. And, we mentioned the complete details about the course like duration, career options, etc. And, the college’s official links were also mentioned below for the candidates to visit. Admission process steps were also listed. So, for more information about the MAAE Course Details scroll the page.
MA AE Course Full form is Master of Arts in Adult Education
Content in this Article
MA Adult Education Course Details – Highlights
MA Adult Education Course Details were mentioned in a table format for the candidates to understand easily like Eligibility, duration, fee, career aspects, course level, etc.
|Full-Form||Master of Arts in Adult Education|
|Fee||14,400 Rs /-|
|salary||INR 35, 000 Per Month|
- The candidates will develop the understanding, learning skills of the various aspects and processes like Management and Documentation, etc
- And, the colleges and universities will develop both the theoretical and practical knowledge of the Course
- They will enhance the study of both local, international, national, etc of their professional, personal, etc.
- The training and research process was developed in this Adult Education Course
A fee is around Rs 14,800 /-. And, this was not an exact fee that every colleges and universities will charge. It will be changed based on the colleges and universities norms.
The Minimum Duration of this MAAE course is 2 Year with four semesters. In, some universities like IGNOU the Maximum Duration is 5 Years. But, mostly 2 years only.
MAAE Course Eligibility
Master of Arts in Adult Education Course Eligibility is Bachelor degree from any discipline. And the percentage criteria is at least a minimum of 50% aggregate.
MA Adult Education Admission Process
MA Adult Education Admission Process is was mentioned below
Step 1 – Go to the Official Website of the college/university which the candidates are going to join
Step 2 – Read the instruction carefully and fill the details, which were asked to fill
Step 3 – And, also pay the application fee through the Online only
Step 4 – Before, submitting the form check the details completely and submit the application form
For, more details about the admission process visit the particular college and know the details. And, the candidates have to submit the certificates as well before going to joining into the college or university.
- Andhra University – AU, Vishakhapatnam
- Manipur University, Imphal
- North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa
Those are the top colleges in India which were offering this MA Adult Education Course with highly experienced faculty, and also with all facilities like library, hostel, ATM, canteen, etc. And, mainly with good infrastructures as well.
Master of Arts in Adult Education Course Syllabus
Here, we mentioned both the Master of Arts in Adult Education Course Year wise Syllabus both Years 1, 2 for the candidates. And, also some practical works were also been mentioned for the candidates below. But, this was not an exact syllabus. Because the subjects will be change based on the college rules. So, this format will follow in most of the universities like IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University).
Year – 1
These are the Year 1 Subjects. And, Year 2 were also listed below.
- Understanding Adult Education
- Policy Planning and Implementation of
- Adult Education in India
- Knowledge Management, Information
- Dissemination and Networking in
- Adult Education
- Educational Research
- Practical Work Components
- Community-based Practical Activities
- Workshop-based Practical Activities
- Adult Education Training Centre
- Practical Activities
Year – 2
As above mentioned these are the Year 2 subject list format.
- Extension Education and Development
- Population and Development Education
- Sustainable Development
- Open and Distance Learning Systems
- Basics of Legal Awareness
- Vocational Education
- Comparative Adult Education:
- International Perspective
- Dissertation Work
Salary of MAAE Course
The average salary of MAAE Course is approximately around INR 30,000 /- per month. And, also the salary will also be increased based on the experiences as well.
We mentioned some Career Options that the candidates will be got after the completion of the MA Adult Education Course. So, these are some related job roles Behavioural Health Counsellor, Corporate Trainer, Culture & Communication Trainer, Junior Instructional Designer, etc.
MA Adult Education Course Beneficial?
- After, this course the candidates can go higher education like M.Phil
- And, also the candidates can also do jobs in Charitable Organizations, outreach centers, etc.
We have been covered overall information about the MA Adult Education Course Details. The course fee, etc. And, for any doubts about the MA Adult Education Course Details, the candidates can contact us through the comments. So, that we can clear all those doubts as well.