GATE Mining Engineering Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (गेट माइनिंग इंजीनियरिंग तैयारी टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare the GATE Exam of MN: Mining Engineering subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Polymer Science and Engineering or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Mining Engineering Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. The GATE exam will be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Mining Engineering Preparation Tips
GATE Mining engineering preparation tips: Mining engineering is an engineering discipline that applies science and technology to the extraction of minerals from the earth. Mining engineering is similar to other fields such as geology, mineral processing, and metallurgy, geotechnical Engg and surveying. This is also known as mineral engineering. In the process of mining blasting and explosive are also involved.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Mining Engineering
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Mining Engineering (MN) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE MN: Mining Engineering.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE MN
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Mining Engineering. You can check our best-recommended textbooks for GATE ECE at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e MN: Mining Engineering.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key role in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE CY: Chemistry. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Exam Preparation Plan for Mining Engineering(Within 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare a GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for MN: Mining Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for MN students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & un important questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Mining engineering preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2020 Exam. You can download the GATE Mining Engineering Question Papers of the 2018 & Previous year.
and also check: GATE Mining Engineering Answer Keys
This article we have mentioned the GATE Mining engineering preparation tips for an examination (गेट माइनिंग इंजीनियरिंग की तैयारी) not only for MN: Mining Engg but also for all the branches. Reference text books in Mining Engineering for GATE are also given here. Students should follow these preparation tips and prepare well for the examination.