GATE Architecture and Planning Preparation Tips 2021: GATE Architecture and Planning Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation. Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. oday here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips (GATE आर्किटेक्चर और प्लानिंग तैयारी टिप्स). We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare the GATE Exam of AR: Architecture and planning subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Polymer Science and Engineering or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Architecture and planning exam:
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. GATE Architecture and Planning Preparation Tips are needed for this exam. The GATE exam will be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Architecture and Planning Preparation Tips
Architecture and architecture planning is a designing of buildings and planning in the construction of the building. It is having architectural drawings, calculations, floor plans, time planning in the building procedure. It includes a scale drawing of several structures. Planning of architecture is a typical task to archive. The no of graphical representations & calculations is involved in the subject. Graphic desc and written documentation of elements in the architect of any building project including sketches, drawings.
Step 1: Know GATE AR Examination syllabus Architecture and Planning
In the previous page, we’ve provided GATE Architecture and Planning (AR) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Architecture and planning.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE AR
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Architecture and planning. You can check our best-recommended textbooks for GATE ECE at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Architecture and planning.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
A study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key role in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE CY: Chemistry. Make a month-wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare the GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Exam Preparation Plan for Aerospace Engineering (Within 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Aerospace Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for AR students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & unimportant questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2020 Exam. You can download GATE AR: Architecture and Planning Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
and also check: GATE Architecture and planning Answer Keys
This article gives detailed information about the tips for the GATE Architecture and Planning Preparation Tips not only for Architecture and planning गेट वास्तुकला और योजना but also for all the branches. Reference textbooks in Aerospace engineering for GATE Exam are also given. Students should follow those preparation tips and prepare well for the examination.