Check out the details on B.com Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. Here we provided the complete information like B.Com Course Syllabus, B.Com Course Eligibility, B.Com Course Specializations, B.com Course Reference Books.
Bachelor of Commerce course is offered in many Universities offer in different disciplines to train candidates in a particular field. B.com provides you wide career opportunities like Accountant, Auditor, Tax consultant, and many Profession fields.
Also, See our Previous Articles For More Information.
B.Com full form: Bachelor of Commerce
About Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce is an undergraduate degree in commerce or Bussiness field. The Bachelor of Commerce degree is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills while building proficiency in a particular area of business.
The B.Com Course in universities Provide students to study the general business principles, taking courses in accounting, finance, business management, human resources, marketing, and economics
B.Com Course Specializations
- Advertising & Sales Management
- Computer Application
- Foreign Trade
- Office Management
- Tax Procedure
List of Subjects in B.com Course
- Cost Account
- Human Resource
Top Most Universities Offering B.com Course
- The University of Delhi
- Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies Under Graduate Pune
- Shri Rama College of Commerce – [SRCC], NEW DELHI
B.com Course Eligibility
- Nationality: A candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Education Qualification: For Admission into B.com Course the Candidate should Have the Qualification of SSC and 10+2 from any recognized University in India.
- Course Fee: The total fee for the course will be Rs. 27,000 per year.
Note: Many Universities Conduct Entrance test for the Students. The Qualified marks can get the Admission in Reputed Universities. Some Private Colleges Make Admission Directly For the Students Who Qualified in their Academics in SSC or 10+2 in Respective Universities or institutes.
Bachelor Of Commerce Course Syllabus
The following are the Subject in B.com Course as Year Wise pattern.
- Major Indian Language
- Communicative English
- Financial Accounting I
- Business Regulatory Framework
- Principle and Practice of Management and Business
- Communication and Economics
- Information Technology and its Application in Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Accounting II
- Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Cost and Management Accounting I
Third year: ( Elective Groups)
- Accounting & Finance
- Computer Applications and e-business
B.Com Course Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors
|Financial Accounting: For B.Com
|S.N. Maheshwari and S.K. Maheshwari
|Accounting on 3rd. Revised Ed. Effective Techniques for Decision Making
|Cost Accounting: Theory & Practice, 3rd Ed.
|Nirmal Gupta, Chhavi Sharma
|DU B.COM.(HONS)SEM-5: FUNDAMENTALS OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
|Corporate Accounting: Theory & Practice – 2nd Ed,
Importance of Reference Books
Reference books are helpful to search the topics very easily. The competition in the Entrance exam is very high such that the candidate must require hard work, planning, a lot of concentration for the test. The candidates who are appearing for the examination will require reference books for proper study. To improve problem-solving capacity and to practice thoroughly in comprehensive manner reference books are very useful.
Hope this Article Gives you the Better information on the Concept Details of B.com Reference Books PDF & Recommended Authors. For Any Query, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Share or Subscribe our website for more information on Course Details.