GATE Solid Mechanics Reference Books 2021: Check out details of GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Reference Books. Best Suggested textbooks are very important for the GATE 2021 examination and Solid Mechanics Preparation. Here below we’ve given Best Recommended books (गेट ठोस यांत्रिकी संदर्भ पुस्तकें) for Solid Mechanics. you can also Check GATE Notification 2021 and the last date to apply for 2021. Check GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics syllabus for 2021. Below you can check Important Books for GATE Exam with Author/publication names.
Content in this Article
About GATE 2021
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) is a national level exam to test the performance and understanding capability of students in their graduate fields. This test is useful for the admissions in M.E/M-Tech and other NITs Throughout India. The GATE exam is jointly conducted by the seven IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HR Development (MHRD), Govt of India. The GATE score is important for recruitment in many of the govt and private organizations. For many private organizations, the GATE score is compulsory.
GATE Solid Mechanics Reference Books
|GATE 2021 Exam Dates||6.02.2021,|
|Organizing Institution of GATE||IIT Guwahati|
|GATE Official Website||http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/|
|GATE Syllabus 2021||Check Here|
|GATE 2021 Online Application||Click Here|
|GATE Previous Question Papers||Download Here|
|GATE Candidates Login||Link|
|GATE 2021 Cut Off||Check here|
About Solid Mechanics in GATE 2021:
XE-D IS A CODE NAME FOR GATE Solid Mechanics
GATE Solid Mechanics reference books: Solid mechanics is the branch of continuum mechanics that studies the nature of solid materials, especially their motion & deformation control action of forces, temp changes, phase changes, and other external or internal agents. It is the Study of effect of forces on deformable or real world objects. Principles of Solid Mechanics are widely applied in design & analysis of machine components and structures. This subject having marks weightage of 6-7 in GATE Mech Engineering & Civil Engineering. For the preparation in GATE exam, candidates should study the reference text books. Below are some of the reference text books for GATE exam preparation. So we are providing the list of reference books for GATE exam 2019.
Visit below websites for more information:
- GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Question Paper 2019 & Previous
- GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Answer Key 2019 & Previous
- GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics Preparation Tips
Best Reference Books for GATE XE-D: Solid Mechanics
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
Solid Mechanics Reference books
- An Introduction to Mechanics of Solids by S.H. Crandall, N.C. Dahl and S.J.Lardner
- Introduction to Solid Mechanics by Shames/ Pitarresi
- Solid Mechanics by S.M.A. Kazimi
- Mechanics of Materials by Gere J. M.
- Theory of Elasticity by Timoshenko S.P. and Goodier J.N.
- Introduction to Solid Mechanics by James M. Pitarresi, Irving H. Shames
- Solid Mechanics by William F. Hosford
- Advanced Mechanics of Solids by Srinath
- Solid Mechanics by Clive L. Dym, Irving H. Shames
- Engineering Mechanics of Solids by Egor P. Popov
- Strength of Materials(Mechanics of Solids) by R.K. Rajput
- Classical and Computational Solid Mechan by Fung Y. C.
- Cam Synthesis(Solid Mechanics and its Applications) by M.A. Gonzalez-Palacios
- Engineering Solid Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications by Abdel-Rahman A. Ragab, Salah Eldin Ahm Bayoumi
- Mechanics of Solids by Singh
- A Textbook of Strength of Materials by R.K. Bansal
- Fundamentals of Quantum Mechanics Statistical Mechanics & Solid State Physics by S P Kulia
- Foundations of Solid Mechanics by P. Karasudhi
This page shows the details about the GATE examination and gives the GATE Solid Mechanics reference books, Engineering mathematics books & books of verbal and numerical ability. This article is very useful for the Solid Mechanics and people of all branches who are attending GATE, Engg maths books, and books of verbal & numerical ability are useful.