Certified Public Accountant CPA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
CPA Course: Here we are providing the complete information on CPA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. Here we are going to explain the CPA Course with complete information that is applicable in this article. The eligibility for the students to qualify for Certification. This article will help you to find out the institutes offering CPA course, its fee structure (प्रमाणित सार्वजनिक लेखाकार सीपीए पाठ्यक्रम विवरण). CPA is the American accounting course equivalent to the Indian Chartered Accountant qualification. CPA is specifically designed to meet the demands of modern accounting professionals of Chartered Accountant.
CPA Full Form: Certified Public Accountant
Also, read the following topics for more information.
- B.com Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Jobs
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- B.A Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Colleges
- FRM Course Details – Fee, Exam Pattern, Career Options
- Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT is an individual with accurate and complete knowledge of accounting principles.
Content in this Article
CPA Course Details
|Full form||Certified Public Accountant|
|Fee Offered||$ 140.00 for application|
|Starting salary offered||7-9 lakhs per annum|
|Employment opportunities||Auditing Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounting Assistant, Accounts Payable Clerk.|
CPA Certification and its Eligibility
The minimum eligibility for the CPA Certification is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline in English medium with 45% and above aggregate marks. In the exam, there are 4 papers that you need to clear in a time frame of 18 months. The CPA Exam is a computer-based test held regarding four sections. As a CPA Certification exam held Twice a year. The 75 percentage of marks are qualified for the CPA certification.
Fee Structure for CPA Certification
The Approximate Fee Structure for CPA Certification is given below:-
- The Application fee: $ 140.00
Examination fees for CAP Certification are followed,
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD) $ 187.00
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC) $ 140.78
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR) $ 175.44
- Regulation (REG) $ 152.33
CPA Course Certification
The current CPA exam takes a total of 14 hours for all four parts. The CPA Exam is a computer-based test comprised of four sections. Once you pay the exam fees, NASBA will send you a Notice to Schedule (NTS). As your exam application has been approved by NASBA, then obtain your NTS, and schedule your exam with Prometric.
The following are the Four Papers in CPA Course and the number of the question followed by the sections in Examination.
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)- 90 questions
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)- 72 questions
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)- 90 questions
- Regulation (REG)- 72 questions
Institutes Offering CPA Course
- Piron Education
Opportunities of Jobs
- Insurance firms
- Credit agencies
- Central banks
- Asset management firms
CPA Certification Holder can become
- Accounting Assistant.
- Accounts Payable Clerk.
- Management Trainee.
- Payroll Clerk.
Earnings of CPA Certificate Holder
As a fresher of CPA Certificate holder can earn 7-9 lakhs per annum in India, depending on your industry. The average salary for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is $62,410 per year. As the experienced candidate can earn better when we compare to fresher.
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
- Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- Digital Marketing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- Event Planning Course Details – Fee, Duration & Career Options
- M.Phil Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Ed Course Details – Duration, Fee, Syllabus, Admission & Eligibility
- B.Des Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
Hope this article helps you find complete information on the concept of CPA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. For any doubts, you can contact us via the comment box. you can visit our website for information on other course details.