GATE Electrical Engineering Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted on February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (गेट इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग तैयारी टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of EE: Electrical Engineering subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Mathematics or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Electrical Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. The GATE exam will be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE EE: GATE Electrical Engineering Preparation Tips
GATE Electrical engineering preparation tips: One of the engineering fields is Electrical engineering. It deals with the study & application of Electricity, Electronics, and Electro-magnetism. EEE has now subdivided into a wide range of subfields including electronics, digital computers, power engg, telecommunications, control systems, radio-frequency engg, signal processing, instrumentation & microelectronics. Semi-conductors and micro-processors are the main topics that the candidates study in electrical engg. This branch concentrated on the manufacturing of electrical equipment used in a number of sectors including construction and building and the production and distribution of power. Every core subject basics are asked in the GATE examination.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus 2020 – Electrical Engineering
In the previous article, we have provided GATE EE Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics & chapters for GATE Electrical Engineering.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We have already provided GATE Reference Books for EE. You can check our best-recommended textbooks for GATE ECE at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include for Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude and Code Subject i.e Electrical Engineering
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key role in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE MA: Mathematics. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Electrical Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
GATE Electrical engineering preparation tips; If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Electrical Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for EE students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & unimportant questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2020 Exam. You can download GATE EE: Electrical Engineering Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
and also check: GATE Electrical Engineering Answer Keys
This article gives complete information about the GATE Electrical engineering preparation tips for examination not only for Electrical engineering but also for all the branches (गेट इलेक्ट्रिकल इंजीनियरिंग की तैयारी). Reference textbooks in Electrical engineering for GATE are also given. Candidates should follow those tips and prepare well for the examination.