GATE Ecology and Evolution Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2019 Exam will be conducted on February 2019. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2019) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Exam Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE exam preparation (गेट इकोलॉजी एंड एवोल्यूशन प्रिपरेशन टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2019 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are going to provide GATE EY: Ecology and Evolution Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare GATE 2019 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of EY: Ecology and Evolution subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2019
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability and subject on the specific fields for which the students are chosen. This is the national level jointly conducted by the seven IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this exam. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Ecology and Evolution Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engineering and those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. GATE exam should be conducted once in every year in February. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE EY: Ecology and Evolution Preparation Tips
Ecology and evolution are the research in all areas of ecology, evolution and conservation science. It is concerned with the design, monitoring, and construction of ecosystems. The practical application in the understanding of evolution has been instrumental to developments in numerous, scientific and industrial fields, including agriculture, human and veterinary medicine, and the life sciences whereas Ecology is the study of organisms and their interactions. All the branches of engineering are eligible for the GATE exam including Ecology and Evolution. There are important core subjects in this branch. Every core subject basics are asked in the GATE exam.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Ecology and Evolution
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Ecology and Evolution(EY) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Ecology and Evolution.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Ecology and Evolution. You can check our best-recommended books for GATE Ecology and Evolution at the given link below. The suggested books include for Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Ecology and Evolution
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting a good score in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE EY: Ecology and Evolution. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare the GATE Exam. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Ecology and Evolution Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE exam with 1 month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Ecology and Evolution Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for EY students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular topics as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Select the best reference books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study first.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the students will have the practice for the GATE exam.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets. Study 3-4 hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
Ecology and evolution preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2019 Exam. You can download GATE EY: Ecology and Evolution Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
and also check: GATE Ecology and Evolution Answer Keys
This article gives detailed information about the Ecology and evolution preparation tips is not only for Ecology and Evolution but also for all the branches. Reference books (गेट इकोलॉजी और इवोल्यूशन की तैयारी) in Ecology and Evolution for GATE are also given. Students should follow those tips and prepare well for the exam.