IPCC & CA Final Nov 2020 Verification of Marks Procedure, Fee, Due Date
CA IPCC & CA Final Nov 2020 Verification of Marks Procedure, Fee, Due Date details are explained below. CA Final Nov 2020 Result will be declared by ICAI in January 2021. Congrats to the candidates who are successfully completed CA Final of the November 2020 attempt. If you are disappointed with your CA Final result or Marks from any subject/paper, you can re-valuate your CA IPCC & Final Answer Sheet and Re-verify the marks you obtained. Check out the complete procedure of IPCC & CA Final verification of marks, How to Apply For Verification of answer books – IPCC & CA Final November 2020.
Content in this Article
IPCC & CA Final Result Nov 2020
Result of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination held in November 2020 and Common Proficiency Test (CPT) held in December 2020 declared on January 2021. You can check CA Final Result Nov 2020 through the following links.
Verification of Marks – CA IPCC & Final Nov 2020
The process of verification of marks of IPCC & CA Final Exams includes the following:
- Whether any question or part thereof has remained unvalued and if so, to evaluate the same and issue a revised statement of marks.
- Whether there is any totaling error in any question or total marks on the cover page
- Whether there is any discrepancy between the marks for each question and or/part thereof and marks for each question indicated on the cover page of the answer book.
Last Date to Submit the Application for IPCC & CA Final verification of marks
Apply For Verification of answer books – Final November 2020 ;
- Start Date : 18-01-2019 (10:00 Hrs IST);
- End Date: 16-02-2019
Procedure for verification of marks – CA IPCC & Final
A candidate can apply for verification of IPCC & CA Final Result Nov 2020, either physically in his own handwriting, or on-line from http://icaiexam.icai.org within a month from the date of declaration of results, giving specific details of the following along with the requisite fees:
- Student Name
- Student Registration No
- Exam-Intermediate (IPC)/Final/CPT
- Month and year of the exam
- Roll No
- Paper(s)/subjects to be verified
- Address for communication
If the candidate makes a physical application, it must be in the handwriting of the candidate. If the candidate had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, his/her application should be in Hindi.
Typewritten applications will not be entertained.
There is no standard format as such for such an application. However, the application should be duly signed by the candidate.
Fee for IPCC & CA Final verification of marks
- For Final, Intermediate (IPCC)/ATE/Units-Rs 100/- per paper subject to a maximum of Rs 400/- for all the papers of a group/both groups/Unit.
- For CPT: Rs 200/-.
- For Post qualification courses ISA-AT, DIRM, ITL & WTO, MAC/TMC/CMC: Rs 500/-
Steps to Apply an on-line application for Result Verification
- Go to http://icaiexam.icai.org
- log in through your User ID and password and Click on “Apply Now” against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- A data entry screen will appear. Fields relating to your name, registration number, and medium of the examination would be populated from the database. You will have to enter the following data in the respective fields:
- Select the papers you want to be verified.
- Please note that you can only select the papers in which you had appeared. In case of any wrong selection, the system will give an error message “Invalid selection”.
- Enter Bank account details for processing refund in case of a change in marks.
- Upload a scanned copy of your handwritten application ( duly signed) containing all the relevant details. If you had opted for Hindi medium in the examination, then the application must be in Hindi and if you appeared in the Exam in English, then the application must be in English.
- In case of any discrepancy between the papers to be verified as mentioned in the scanned image and those ticked in the portal, the latter shall prevail.
- Once you select “Save and Preview” on the said screen, a confirmation page with the details, name, registration number, roll no., address, mobile no. landline number, email address, and papers to be verified, etc will appear.
Please check all the details entered by you including the scanned image uploaded. You have to confirm the data you have filled in, by clicking on the “CONFIRM” button. In case any of the details you have filled in is not correct, you can go back and make the necessary corrections wherever required, come back and confirm.
Once you confirm the data, you will be directed to the payment page where you can make the payment either through your credit/debit card, master/visa/maestro. Payment by net banking is not permitted.
Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen giving details of Roll No., Paper/s applied for verification, Amount Paid, Transaction response, control no, etc with a remark “TRANSACTION SUCCESSFUL”, against the transaction response. The application will be successful Only when the Control Number is correctly appearing and that it is not Null or Zero.
Take a printout of the payment confirmation page, which serves the purpose of acknowledgment from the Institute, and keeps it safe for your reference. That will be the acknowledgment. Remember to quote the transaction number appearing on the payment confirmation page in all future correspondence on the subject with the Institute.
If the transaction is not successful, you can retry.
How to Apply for Verification of Answer Sheet & Marks /Result
For intermediate (IPCC) or Final examination candidates, you will be required to apply online at http://icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the application fee online through the payment gateway.
You can log in through your UserID and password created at the time of filling up the online application for admission to the examination and apply from your dashboard. You will have to upload the scanned copy of your handwritten request. However, there is no need to send the print-out of the on-line verification application by post.
you can pay the verification fee online thru Net Banking or Credit / Debit Cards (Master / Visa / Maestro / Rupay), through the payment gateway. Click here for guidance on the payment page
Handwritten application for verification by Final / Intermediate (IPC) candidates will not be accepted. They will be required to apply online only.
How long does it take to get the verification result?
The verification process is a meticulously drawn up exercise and it, therefore, takes time which may run to about 6-8 weeks. Though it will be our endeavor to inform the outcome of verification in respect of an exam at the earliest, yet the same cannot be assured, due to the time-consuming processes involved. However, all such candidates who do not receive the response latest by up to 15 days before commencement of the next exam, may send an email to the exam dept.
Can I get a refund of verification fees in case of a change in marks pursuant to the verification?
Yes. In case of a change in marks, the verification fee is refunded to you automatically. There is no need to make a separate claim for a refund. In case, you have also applied for the next exam, pending the outcome of the verification and the outcome of verification, results in your passing the earlier exam, the examination fees paid by you for the next exam is also refunded or you may apply for a change in group applied for next examinations.No such refund is made in case of an application for inspection / certified copy(ies).
I have not received any communication from the Institute regarding my application for verification of marks of the previous exam, so far. However, the last date for submission of the application form for the next exam is fast approaching. Should I apply for the next exam or not?
You may submit your examination form for the forthcoming examination, pending receipt of the outcome of verification of marks and verification of answer books of the earlier exam (please refer FAQ 11 also). However, no extension of time for submitting of examination application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
How to Check Status of CA verification of Marks application?
The outcome of the verification of all those who had applied will be hosted on the website http://icaiexam.icai.org.
You can check the said website from time to time for the outcome.
In case the outcome of your verification is “ No Discrepancy”, no separate communication will be sent physically. You can download and print the letter communicating “ No Discrepancy” from the website http://icaiexam.icai.org.
In case marks of online applicants get revised pursuant to verification, you will be sent a letter communicating the same along with your revised statement of marks by speed post at your address.
CA Helpline Numbers for Verification of Marks & Answer sheet
You can also send an email at the following email IDs, as per the exam:
CA CPT – [email protected]
CA IPCC – [email protected]
CA Final – [email protected]
[email protected] (for Post Qualification Courses)