MBA Course Details: Here you can get the Complete Details of (MBA) Master of Business Administration. The information like MBA Course Details, The MBA Course Duration, Fee, Eligibility for the Course and Salaries Offered For an MBA Student. Master of Business Administration is one of the popular, TWO-year professional courses which is the ever demanding one in India (MBA కోర్సు వివరాలు). MBA is an Internationally accepted master of post-graduate level degree. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics and many.
MBA Full Form: Master of Business Administration
Also, Read the following links for more information.
- ACCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- C++ Language Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job Options
- C Language Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job Options
- Java Language Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job Options
- B.Arch Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- SAP Course Details – Fee, Duration, Salary & Job, Career Options
The main course Programmed for the MBA course includes the following pattern:
- Full-time MBA.
- Executive MBA.
- Part-time MBA.
- Distance Learning MBA.
- Online MBA.
MBA Course Details
Content in this Article
|Full form||Master of Business Administration|
|Fee Offered||60,000 INR to 2.5 Lakhs INR.|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||20,000 INR – 25,000 INR|
|Similar Course||BBA, MCA|
|Employment opportunities||Business Administration Researcher, Business Administration Professor|
Admission Procedure for MBA Course
MBA Course admission in a reputed institution is to have a decent score in the Common Admission test (CAT). The CAT Entrance test Most of the B- Schools in India accept any of the scores of the test. For the admission in reputed Universities Written Admission Testas the Syllabus Consist like Multiple Choice tests in Language, Quantitative, logical & reasoning, and general business awareness.
Eligibility For MBA Course
The candidates have to clear the entrance examination, which is accepted by the desired institution. Any graduates can eligible for the Entrance test. The ranking procedure Followed by the Universities for admission. The minimum Eligibility is bachelor degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Course Fee for MB
MBA offering in Regular and distance mode also, The Government also providing free seats like Scholarships and fee reimbursement. The fee for the course Distance MBA is about ₹31,500 and the regular mode is about ₹60,000.
- Digital Photography Course details – Fee, Duration, Career Options, Salary
- Graphic Designing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options, Salary
- Certified Public Accountant CPA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
- Chartered Financial Analyst CFA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Salary
- Event Planning Course Details – Fee, Duration & Career Options
- Digital Marketing Course Details – Fee, Duration, Career Options
MBA Course Details: The Duration of the Course is 2 years, the typical full-time MBA student takes three courses, per semester. Most full-time programs feature two semesters per academic year, which means students can expect to complete their degree two full years after they began the program.
Syllabus for MBA Course
The Master of Bussiness management syllabus can be defined below as subjects for sem Examination.
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Economics
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Legislation
- Business Communication & Information Systems
- Research Methodology & Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Cost Accounting
- Economic Environment of Business
- Strategic Management
- Summer Internship Project Assessment
- Project Management OR Environment Management
- Elective 1 – Paper-1
- Elective 1 – Paper-2
- Elective 1 – Paper-1
- Elective 1 – Paper-2
One Foundation Course is to be selected by the student
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Project Work
- International Business Management OR Agri-Business Management
- Elective I – Paper-3
- Elective II – Paper-3
One Foundation Course is to be selected by the student.
List of Few Colleges offering MBA:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration Chennai
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
- XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
- Nonprofit and Government
- Operations and Logistics
- Risk Management
- Sport management
- Aviation Management
- Family Business and Entrepreneurship
- Hospital and Health Care
- Hospitality Management
- Media and Entertainment Management
- Automobile Dealership Management
- Defense Technology Management
MBA Career Options
- Multi-national companies
- Government Sector jobs
- Public Sector jobs
- Banks Executives
- Hospitals Executives
- Airlines Executives
- Management Consultants
After MBA you can Become
- Marketing Manager.
- Project Managers.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Account Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Management Consultant.
Salaries Offered to MBA Candidates
MBA Course Details: MBA Sales and Marketing fresher will get an initial pay package of 8.9 lakh on an average and an MBA in System will receive a salary on an average of 8 – 10 lakh. For the Experience candidate form, reputed Companies can demand the salary on the basis of skills and work on the salary of 18 lakhs.
More Related Topics::
- FRM Course Details – Fee, Exam Pattern, Career Options
- BHMS Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- B.Des Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- BPT Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- Tally Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
This article gives you the information on applying for a BBA Course such as Eligibility for MBA, Fee Criteria, Duration of the Course, Colleges Offering MBA. For any type of details about the MBA Course, you can contact via comment box. For more information on the other groups, you can follow our website.
Dear, Sir /Madam,
I need scholarship in MBA, please support me.
I really need this information thank you so much for this useful info after reading this i go through some colleges and finally taken admission in Quantum university i like there dual specialization programme , mega project as well as there passion programmes all in one course.
Dear friends,before asking such questions given above is to go through the basic from Google or any browser . All of ur questions will b cleared
I want to know more about MBA, can you please explain me about it.
मैं 12th pas hu (math)
Kya m MBA kar sakta hu
Suggestion Mba syllabus details chapadi sir
Sir maths wale hi m.ba kr skte h kya
Hi sir or mam
I want to know that work experience is helpful for doing this course or not??
I have completed my B.E EEE from VTU , in 2013 Bangalore Karnataka .
I Have 5+ year of experience in Electrical industry .Now I want to do MBA program which is preferred plz tell me.
Dear sir/madam I have a query, do MBA in distance and regular will be considered equally important while job placements??
I want to do this course but can I do? Bcoz I have completed 12th
Hi sir or madam
Nenu MBA chadvalnkntunna sir naku details chepndi
Distance cheyalni amount emtha avtmdi sir
Distance vunna Clg name chepndi sir
Hlw sir MBA krne ke liye degree me kitne % marks chahiye hote he ya wo ranking ke hisab se hoga
I recently applied at Varna University of Management, Bulgaria. I choose it because of the double degree the university offers ( a British and Bulgarian) after a successful graduation. Their MBA programme is ranked #7 in Central and Eastern Europe by Eduniversal Best Masters. Their classes include: Strategic Management, Accounting for decision makers, Operations Managements and more. Their class schedule is adapted for working students and the programme’s length is 1 calendar year. And the other benefit of studying in Varna University of Management is that it’s less expensive than studying the UK,
I don’t know what amount cost in MBA program,,,,?
Hello Sir or madam
I have a query regarding. MBA from DISTANCE
Is the entrance (CAT) is compulsory to take admission in MBA from DISTANCE
Kindly please reply me…