Download BCA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year. BCA Full Form is Bachelor of Computer Applications. The Bachelor of Computer Applications course structure is quite similar to the traditional B.Sc. program (బిసిఎ బుక్స్). It is an undergraduate Information Technology course. BCA is a 3-year graduation degree course after (10+2). Download BCA 1st year, 2nd year and Final year notes from below provided links.
Also, Check the following Links:
BCA Full Form: Bachelor of Computer Applications
Content in this Article
BCA Course Structure and Syllabus for 3-Years
The BCA is an undergraduate degree course in computer application duration is 3 years with 6 semesters. The quality marks would be applicable on the basis of Specialization courses. You can Check the Details of BCA Books and Notes of Subjects for Candidates Final Exam in Semester wise.
BCA Course subjects
- Computer Science
Specialization Courses for BCA
- BCA (General)
- Database systems
- BCA (Animation and Multimedia)
Syllabus for BCA
1st Semester Subject
- Mathematics I
- Computer Fundamentals
- Programming using C
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Principles of Management
- Programming in ‘C’ Lab
- Computer Fundamentals and Information Technology Lab
- Data Structures
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML with C++
- Business Accounting
- Digital Electronics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Environmental Studies
- Data Structures Lab
- Object-Oriented Programming and UML using C++ Lab
- Computer Networks (Cisco Track)
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Database Management System & Data Modeling ( Oracle track)
- Business Communication
- Operating Systems
- Computer Networks Lab (Cisco Track)
- Database Management System & Data Modeling Lab ( Oracle track)
- Operating Systems Lab
- Agile Systems
- Web Technology with PHP
- Python Scripting
- Program Elective I
- Open Elective I
- Web Technology with PHP Lab
- Python Scripting Lab
- Program Elective Lab I
- Digital Marketing
- Android Development
- Computer Graphics and Animation
- Program Elective II
- Open Elective II
- Digital Marketing lab
- Android Development lab
- Program Elective lab II
- Minor Project-I
- Information Security
- Program Elective III
- Program Elective IV
- Information Security Lab
- Program Elective Lab III
- Major Project
BCA Books & Notes in PDF Download
Candidate can Download Books and Notes of BCA Course through the Individual Program by the links Download in Pdf Format
|Download BCA Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
The College List Offering BCA Course
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
- DAV College, Chandigarh
BCA Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
We have Provide some Reference Books of the BCA Course for candidates Preparation.
- Differential Calculus by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Integral Calculus by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Modern Abstract Algebra by Shanti Narayan, Publishers S. Chand & Co.
- Das BC and Mukherjee, Differential Calculus, Calcutta, U.N. Dhar Publishers.
- Das BC and Mukherjee, Integral Calculus, Calcutta, U.N. Dhar Publishers.
- Grewal B.S., Higher Engineering Mathematics, Delhi Khanna Publishers.
- De A. K., Environmental Chemistry, Wiley Eastern Ltd.
- Miller T.G.Jr., Environmental Science, Wadsworth Publishing Co. (TB)
- Human Behavior at Work; John W Newstrom & Keith Davis; Tata McGraw Hill.
- The Most Common Mistakes in English Usage; Thomas Elliot Berry, Tata McGraw Hill
- Business Communication: R.K. Madhukar; Vikas Publication.
- M.Litvin & G.Litvin- Programs with C++ and Data structures Vikas Publishing Home, New Delhi, 2005.
BCA Books Buy Online at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of BCA Course for References. There are Plenty Books for the BCA Programs according to their Specialization Courses. So We Provide Some Books of BCA program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/users/marvelserver/apps/examupdates2019/public/wp-content/plugins/aawp/includes/aawp/class.aawp-functions.php on line 1151
- Publication Year: 2015
- Language: English
- Binding Type: Paper Back
- Author: S. P. Gupta
- Edition: 3rd
- GEETHA & VIDYA
- Panacea Publication India
- Panacea Publication India
- Edition no. 2nd (01/01/1970)
- Amit M. Agarwal
- Arihant Publication
- Edition no. Seventh (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 760 pages
- RPH Editorial Board
- Ramesh Publishing House
- Edition no. 2019 (06/05/2018)
- Paperback: 536 pages
- J.P. Singh
- Ane Books Pvt. Ltd
- Edition no. 8 (01/01/2011)
- Paperback: 500 pages
- Amit M Agarwal
- Arihant Publications
- Edition no. Eight (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 777 pages
Check the Following Links for more information,
- B.Sc Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- B.Arch Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year
- BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
We’ve provided BCA Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download given BCA Notes and Study material or you can buy BCA Books at Amazon also. Share this article with other BCA students who are searching for BCA Books for all years and help them to download BCA Notes in PDF Format.