GATE Microbiology Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted on February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2019) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Exam Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE exam preparation (गेट माइक्रोबायोलॉजी तैयारी टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are going to provide GATE XL – K: Microbiology Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of XL – K: Microbiology subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE XL – K: Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability and subject on the specific fields for which the students are chosen. This is the national level jointly conducted by the seven IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this exam. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Microbiology Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engineering and those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. GATE exam should be conducted once in every year in February. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Microbiology Preparation Tips
GATE Microbiology preparation tips: Microbiology is the study of Microorganisms like Prokaryotic and eukaryotic microorganisms. These are small living things and are not visible to the naked eye. The involvement of microbiology is in various fields such as Pharmacy, Medicine, clinical research, agriculture, dairy industry, water industry, nanotechnology & chemical technology. Microbiology is a wide area of science that includes bacteriology, virology, mycology, phycology, parasitology, and other branches of biology. Students have to follow the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus there is no use to study. Make sure that you can cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Microbiology
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Microbiology (XL – K) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Microbiology.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Microbiology. You can check our best-recommended books for GATE Microbiology at the given link below. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e XL – K: Microbiology.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting a good score in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE XL– K: Microbiology. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare the GATE Exam. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Microbiology (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE exam with 1 month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Microbiology (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for XL – K students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular topics as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Select the best reference books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study first.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the students will have the practice for the GATE exam.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets. Study 3-4 hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Microbiology preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2019 Exam. You can download GATE XL – K: Microbiology Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
Click here for more information:
- GATE XL – K: Microbiology Question Paper 2019 & Previous
- GATE XL – K: Microbiology Answer Key 2019 & Previous
This article gives detailed information about the GATE Microbiology preparation tips for an exam not only for Microbiology but also for all the branches (गेट माइक्रोबायोलॉजी की तैयारी). Reference books in Microbiology for GATE are also given. Students should follow those tips and prepare well for the exam.