GATE Fluid Mechanics Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (GATE द्रव यांत्रिकी तैयारी युक्तियाँ). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare the GATE Exam of XE-B: Fluid Mechanics subject is explained below.
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
Content in this Article
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Polymer Science and Engineering or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Fluid Mechanics Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. The GATE exam will be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Fluid Mechanics Preparation Tips
GATE Fluid Mechanics preparation tips: Fluid mechanics is nothing but the study of fluids. It is a branch of physics. Several measurements like pressure, hydrostatic forces are very much essential while dealing with fluid probs. It can be further subdivided into fluid statics, the study of fluids at rest & fluid dynamics, the study of fluids in motion. This subject contains a weightage of marks of 6 to 7 in GATE Mech Engineering and Civil Engg. Students have to follow the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus there is no use to study. Make sure that you can cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Fluid Mechanics
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Fluid Mechanics (XE-B) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Fluid Mechanics.
Check– GATE XE-B: Fluid Mechanics syllabus
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE XE: B
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Fluid Mechanics. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE FLUID Mechanics Engineering. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Fluid Mechanics
Check- GATE XE-B: Fluid Mechanics Reference Books
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key role in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE CY: Chemistry. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Exam Preparation Plan for Fluid Mechanics (Within 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Fluid Mechanics (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for XE-B students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & un important questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Fluid Mechanics preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2018 Exam. You can download GATE XE-B: Fluid Mechanics Question Papers of the 2017 & Previous years.
Click here for more information:
- GATE XE-B: Fluid Mechanics Question Paper 2020 & Previous
- GATE XE-B: Fluid Mechanics Answer Key 2020 & Previous
This article gives detailed information about the GATE Fluid Mechanics preparation tips for an exam not only for Fluid Mechanics subject but also for all the branches गेट द्रव यांत्रिकी तैयारी. Reference books in Fluid Mechanics for GATE Exam are also given. Candidates should follow the above tips and prepare well for the exam.