GATE Mechanical Engineering Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2021 Exam will be conducted in February 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (गेट मैकेनिकल इंजीनियरिंग तैयारी टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2021 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE Chemistry Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare the GATE 2021 Exam. How to Prepare the GATE Exam of ME: Mechanical Engineering subject is explained below.
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
Content in this Article
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2021
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability & subject on the particular fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in Polymer Science and Engineering or M.Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Mechanical Engineering Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B.Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year of such pgms with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam.
The GATE exam will be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning & hard work are very important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Mechanical Engineering Preparation Tips
GATE Mechanical engineering preparation tips: Mechanical engineering is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. The material science principles of design, analyze, manufacture & maintain mech systems. The core areas in mechanical engg are mechanics, dynamics, thermo-dynamics, material science, structural analysis & electricity. Students have to follow the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus there is no use to study. Make sure that you can cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Mechanical Engineering
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Mechanical Engineering.
Check– GATE ME: Mechanical engineering syllabus
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE ME 2021
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Mechanical Engineering. You can check our best-recommended textbooks for GATE ECE at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Mechanical Engineering.
Check- GATE ME: Mechanical Engineering Reference Books
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key roles in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE CY: Chemistry. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Mechanical Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Mechanical Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for ME students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the topics as GATE syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to visit the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous exam question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study 1st.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE examination.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching institutions and motivate yourself.
- Put daily small targets, weekly targets. Study three-four hours daily.
- Revise the subject/topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the important & un important questions.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Mechanical engineering preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2021 Exam. You can download GATE ME: Mechanical Engineering Question Papers of 2017 & Previous year.
Click here for more information:
- GATE ME: Mechanical Engineering Question Paper & Previous
- GATE ME: Mechanical Engineering Answer Key & Previous
This article gives detailed information about the GATE Mechanical engineering preparation tips for an exam not only for Mechanical engineering (गेट मैकेनिकल इंजीनियरिंग की तैयारी) but also for all the branches. Reference books in Mechanical Engg for GATE Exam are also given. Candidates should follow these preparation tips and prepare well for the examination.
Thanks for this. This is very useful tips.thank you so much for your suggestions.Very good content for students, keep sharing and to know more click best engineering college in navi mumbai
Thanks for sharing the information. The tips are valuable and I’m sure that students who will follow these, they will definitely come off with flying colours in GATE exam.
Thanks for sharing informative article. I am pursuing engineering from Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran but my sister is preparing for engineering exam. This article will help her.