Download B.Tech Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year. Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree awarded after completion of four years of academic study in the engineering field (బి.టెక్ బుక్స్). In this page, we are sharing links to access study material for B.Tech All Courses subjects which are taught in the first year and Second and Third Year, Fourth Year. You may easily Download these B.Tech notes by visiting the below links for each subject.
Also, Check the following Link:
B.Tech Full Form is Bachelor of Technology
Content in this Article
B.Tech Books & Notes in PDF Download
Students who are Searching for Study materials of B.Tech courses can Download in the pdf Format as Links Available below. Students can Also follow the Reference Books and Notes for their Academic Preparation.
|Download B.Tech Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd, 4th Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Aerospace Engineering Study Material||Download|
|System Engineering Study Material||Download|
|Network Theory Study Material||Download|
|Electronics and Communication Study Material||Download|
|Electrical Engineering Study Material||Download|
|Electrical Power Transmission and Distribution Study Material||Download|
|Control System Engineering Notes Pdf Download||Download|
EEE Study Materials
|Electronic Device Circuits||Download|
|EC Notes pdf||Download|
ECE Study Materials
|Electronic Device Circuits||Download|
|PTSP Notes Pdf||Download|
|Signals and Systems||Download|
|Switching Theory and Logic Design||Download|
Civil Engineering Study Materials
|Strength of Materials||Download|
B.Tech Course Syllabus and Structure for 4-Years
The total B.Tech Program Consists of semester-wise pattern that has divided for Four years. The Theoretical and Practical papers made up of the Scheduled marks as with the pass percentage of the Students.
Specialization Courses for B.Tech
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science. etc..,
College List Offering B.Tech Courses
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- National Institute of Technology (NITs)
- SRM University, Chennai
- Manipal Institute of Technology
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
B.Tech Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
- N.D. Bhatt, Panchal, ―Engineering Drawingǁ, Charotar Publishing House, Anand,
- Ajeet Sing, ―WorkingwithAutoCAD2000ǁ, Tata McGraw Hill, New Delhi.
- George Omura, ―ABC of Autolispǁ, BPB Publications, New Delhi.
- V. B. John, ―Introduction to Engineering Materials‖, ELBS, 6th edition, 2001.
- G. F. Carter and D. E. Paul, ―Materials Science and Engineeringǁ, ASM International, 3rd edition, 2000.
- T. E. Reed-Hill and R. Abbaschian, ―Physical Metallurgy Principlesǁ, Thomson, 3rd edition, 2003
- B. V. Ramana, “Higher Engineering Mathematics”, Tata McGraw-Hill Publications, New Delhi.
- N. P. Bali, N. Ch. Narayana Iyengar, “A Text Book of Engineering Mathematics”, Laxmi Publications (P) Ltd., New Delhi.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig, John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- A Text-Book of Engineering Mathematics by Peter O’ Neil, Thomson Asia Pte Ltd., Singapore.
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by C. R. Wylie & L. C. Barrett, Tata Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd., New Delhi.
B.Tech Books Online Available at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of B.Tech Course for References. There is Plenty Count of Books for the B.Tech Programs according to their Specialization Courses. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online. So We Provide Some Books of B.Tech program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Study materials and Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon.
Check the Following Links for more information,
- B.Arch Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year
- BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- M.Sc Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year
We’ve given B.Tech Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech Books at Amazon also. For any Query, you can Contact us via Comment Box. You can Subscribe to our Website For more Updates on the Study materials on Different Courses.