Download M.Tech Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year. Master of Technology (M.Tech) which is one of the highly popular and credible postgraduate programs in the respective discipline. In this page, we are sharing links to access study material for M.Tech All Courses subjects which are taught in the first year and Second Year (ఎం.టెక్ బుక్స్). You may easily Download these M.Tech notes by visiting the below links for each subject.
Also, Check the following Link:
M.Tech Full Form Master of Technology
Content in this Article
M.Tech Books & Notes in PDF Download
Students who are Searching for Study materials of M.Tech courses can Download in the pdf Format as Links Available below. Students can Also follow the Reference Books and Notes for their Academic Preparation.
|Download B.Tech Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Advanced Control Systems||Download|
|Analog Electronics Circuit||Download|
|Digital Switching and Telecommunication Network||Download|
|Electrical and Electronics Measurement||Download|
|Non-Conventional Energy Sources||Download|
|Power Plant Engineering||Download|
|Signal and System||Download|
|Estimation, Costing & Professional Practice||Download|
|English Communication Skills||Download|
|Fundamentals of Biomedical Engineering||Download|
|Engineering Economics and Costing||Download|
|Mathematics – III||Download|
M.Tech Course Syllabus and Structure for 4-Years
Masters of Technology course is 2 years and It is the higher specialized course in the field of engineering. The semester System can be followed in the examination of Four with Practical on Respective subjects.
- Dynamics & Control
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aerospace Structures
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Structural Analysis
- Electronic Systems
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft Structures and Materials
- Structural Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation And Communication
- Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
Syllabus for M.Tech:
The Syllabus would be followed by the Subjects as selected in the Universities. The SEM System would be followed for the Examination. The Examination Consist of Theoretical and Practical wise.
College List Offering M.Tech
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- IIT, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
M.Tech Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
- Transport Phenomena, R. B. Bird, W. E. Stewart, and E.N. Lightfoot, John Wiley, 1960.
- Transport Phenomena – A Unified Approach, R.S. Brodkey, and H.C. Hershey, McGraw Hill, 1988.
- Momentum, Heat and Mass transfer, C.O. Bennet and J.E. Myers, McGraw Hill, 1993.
- Gajaria G.T., Laws Relating to Building and Engineering Contracts in India,
- Jimmie Hinze, Construction Contracts, McGraw Hill, 2001.
- Jack Meredith & Samuel Mantel, Project Management: A managerial approach, Wiley India
- Thomas N. Huckin and Leslie A. Olsen, Technical Writing and Professional Communication for Non-native Speakers of
English; Tata McGraw Hills, International Edition, 1991.
- Jeff Butterfield, Soft Skills for Everyone, Cengage Learning India Private Limited,2010.
- Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest, “Introduction to Algorithms”, McGraw Hill.
- Aho, Hopcroft, Ullman, ” The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms”, Addison Wesley.
- Papoulis, S. Pillai, Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes, Tata McGraw Hill
- T Veerajan, Probability, Statistics, and Random Processes
- R.P.Singh, S.D. Sapre, Communication Systems, Analog &Digital
M.Tech Books Online Available at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of M.Tech Course for References. There is Plenty Count of Books for the M.Tech Programs according to their Specialization Courses. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online. So We Provide Some Books of M.Tech program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Study materials and Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon.
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Eugene Avallone, Theodore Baumeister, Ali Sadegh
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Edition no. 11 (12/16/2006)
- Hardcover: 1936 pages
- Robert L. Mott, Edward M. Vavrek, Jyhwen Wang
- Edition no. 6 (04/13/2017)
- Hardcover: 880 pages
- Cengage Learning
- William D Stanley, John M Jeffords
- Cengage Learning, Inc
- Hardcover: 702 pages
- Experienced Faculties
- Professional Publications
Check the Following Links for more information,
- B.Arch Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year
- BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- M.Sc Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year
- B.Tech Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year
We’ve given M.Tech Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download M.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy M.Tech Books at Amazon also. For any Query, you can Contact us via Comment Box. You can Subscribe to our Website For more Updates on the Study materials on Different Courses.