M.Tech Course Details : This Article Gives you complete information on Master of Technology (M.Tech). This Article Explains the Eligibility of M.Tech Course, M.Tech Admission Procedure, Course Duration, The Salaries Offered for an M.tech Post Graduate. Check Out M.Tech Course Details. M. Tech (Master of Technology) which is one of the highly popular and credible post-graduate program in respective discipline (M.Tech कोर्स विवरण). M. Tech Course can be Applicable from Many universities of India offer master in technology in varied fields of technology and science.
Related Topics :
- B.Tech Course Details – Fee, Duration, Colleges, Eligibility, Salary
- CS Course Details- Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Job & Salary
- B.Sc Course Details – Fee, Eligibility, Duration, Colleges, Salary
M.Tech Full Form Master of Technology
The students enter in M.Tech program after completing a 4-years undergraduate program in engineering which results in awarding the B.Tech degree. M. Tech courses are equivalent to M.S Degrees and M.Phil degrees in science and humanity where as it treated to be lesser than Ph.D. level.
Content in this Article
|GET CA UPDATES|
M.Tech Course Details
|Full form||Master of Technology|
|Fee Offered for M.Tech||the total fee for the course will be Rs. 27,000 per year|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||Rs.25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Advance Courses||M.Sc, M.S|
|Similar Course||MCA, MBA|
|Employment opportunities||TEACHING PROFESSION, CORPORATE JOBS|
Admission in Bachelor of Technology
Admissions into the M.Tech program is purely done through the national level or state level entrance exam. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the all India level examination which provides admission in IITs. GATE scores are also accepted by many reputed engineering institutions. With Qualified Gate Rank will makes you get Admission in reputed colleges.
Eligibility For M.Tech Program
The students are admitted after they have obtained at least a college-level Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech) in a related field with qualified marks. The Candidates having M.Sc degree in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent can also apply for M.Tech.
FEE Offered for M.Tech
The University criteria of fee structure would be applicable for the Selected course. The total fee for the course will be Rs. 30,000 per year approximately.
The duration of this course is 2 years. It is a higher specialized course in the field of engineering. The semester System can be followed in the examination of Four with Practical on Respective subjects.
Syllabus for M.Tech:
The Syllabus would be followed by the Subjects as selected in the Universities. The SEM System would be followed for the Examination. The Examination Consist of Theoretical and Practical wise.
College List Offering M.Tech
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Dynamics & Control
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aerospace Structures
- Systems Design and Engineering
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Structural Analysis
- Electronic Systems
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Transportation Systems
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Dynamics
- Aircraft Structures and Materials
- Structural Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation And Communication
- Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
Job Opportunities For M.Tech
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
- post of professor.
M.Tech Student Can Become
- Software developer
Similar Courses of M.Tech
- MCA- Masters of Computer Application
- MSc- Masters of Science
Salaries Offered For M.tech Student
The starting salary for fresher the salary package will be Rs. 4 to 6 lacs per annum, depending on the organization for which you are working. As the Experience person can earn many salaries From the reputed Organization.
- MCA Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary
- M.Sc Course Details – Eligibility, Colleges, Fee, Duration, Salary
- BBA Course Details – Admission, Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges
- B.A Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Syllabus & Colleges
By this Article, we make clear details on M.Tech Course Details – Eligibility, Fee, Duration, Colleges, Salary. You can get the clarification on the Course details and fee structure, its Eligibility. For more information, you can follow our website and contact via comment box.