GATE Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips 2022: GATE PE: Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2022 Exam will be conducted in February 2022. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2022) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now its time to start GATE preparation (गेट पेट्रोलियम इंजीनियरिंग तैयारी टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2022 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are providing GATE PE (Petroleum Engineering) Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare for the GATE 2022 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Examination of Petroleum Engineering subject is explained below. GATE Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips are useful in the examination time.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2022
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is one of the comprehensive examinations to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability and subject on the specific fields for which the students are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the 7 IITs and. The candidates who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Petroleum engineering Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engg and those who are in the final year programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. GATE Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips are needed for this exam. GATE examination should be conducted once in every year in Feb. Planning & hard work are main important to face any competitive exams. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE PE: Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips
GATE Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips 2020: Petroleum engineering is one of the fields in engineering that combines the exploration, Innovation & Expansion of activities belongs to the production of Hydrocarbons. It covers reservoir engineering, geophysics, formation evaluation, drilling, economics, reservoir simulation, well engineering, petroleum geology, artificial lift systems, completions and oil, and gas facilities engineering. The important activity in this course is to design & develop methods for extracting oil and gas from deposits below the Earth’s surface. The preparation work is mostly beside the drilling sites.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Petroleum Engineering
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Petroleum Engineering (PE) Syllabus. You can search and find what are the applicable topics & chapters for GATE PE.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Petroleum Engineering. You can visit our best-recommended books for GATE PE at the given link below. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Petroleum Engineering.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key roles in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE Petroleum Engineering. Make a month-wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare the GATE Exam. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Examination Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have three months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Petroleum Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Petroleum Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for PE students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular topics as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Select the best reference books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study first.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the students will have the practice for the GATE exam.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets. Study 3-4 hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2022 Exam. You can download GATE PE: Petroleum Engineering Question Papers of 2022 & Previous year.
and also check: GATE Petroleum Engineering Answer Keys
This article gives detailed information about the GATE Petroleum Engineering Preparation Tips not only for Petroleum engineering but also for all the branches (GATE पेट्रोलियम इंजीनियरिंग). Reference text books in PE (Petroleum Engineering) for GATE are also given. Students should follow these preparation tips well for the examination.