GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips 2019 & GATE PI Books
GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips 2019: GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2019 Exam will be conducted in February 2019. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2019) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Exam Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE exam preparation. Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2019 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are going to provide GATE ME: Mechanical Engineering Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare GATE 2019 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of PI: Production and Industrial Engineering subject is explained below.
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
Content in this Article
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2019
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering mathematics, verbal ability and subject on the specific fields for which the students are chosen. This is the national level jointly conducted by the seven IITs and. The students who wanted admissions in M.E/M.Tech should write this exam. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Production and Industrial Engineering Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engineering and those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. GATE exam should be conducted once in every year in February. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Preparation Tips
Production and Industrial engineering is a combination of mechanical engineering and Industrial engineering. It is very necessary for any manufacturing company and service providing enterprise to implement this concept of engineering and principles of management science. It is mainly to improve efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing and service sector Industries. Production engineering is the amalgamation of manufacturing technology and science. Industrial engineering is specialized for industrial processes, operations, and management.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Production and Industrial Engineering
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Production and Industrial Engineering (PI) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Mechanical engineering.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Production and Industrial Engineering. You can check our best-recommended books for GATE Production and Industrial Engineering at given link below. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Production and Industrial Engineering.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays a key role in the success of getting the good score in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering. Make a monthly plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Exam. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months preparation time for GATE exam, You can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Production and Industrial Engineering (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
If you want to prepare GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack GATE exam with 1 month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Production and Industrial Engineering (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for PI students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the particular topics as syllabus in the particular branch.
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Select the best reference books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are very important to study first.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the students will have the practice for GATE exam.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets. Study 3-4 hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for GATE 2019 Exam. You can download GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Question Papers of 2018 & Previous year.
Click here for more information:
- GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Question Paper 2019 & Previous
- GATE PI: Production and Industrial Engineering Answer Key 2019 & Previous
This article gives the detailed information about the tips for the preparation of the GATE exam not only for Production and Industrial engineering but also for all the branches. Reference books in Production and Industrial Engineering for GATE are also given. Students should follow tthesetips and prepare well for the exam.