GATE Food Technology Preparation Tips 2022: GATE XE–G: Food Technology Preparation Tips are provided here. GATE 2022 Exam will be conducted in February 2022. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2021) is organized by IIT Guwahati. GATE Examination Dates are confirmed now it’s time to start GATE preparation (गेट फूड टेक्नोलॉजी तैयारी टिप्स). Earlier, we’ve provided GATE Notification 2022 and GATE Exam Preparation tips. Today here we are going to provide GATE XE–G: Food Technology Preparation Tips. We were given an idea to prepare for the GATE 2022 Exam. How to Prepare GATE Exam of XE – G: Food Technology subject is explained below.
Content in this Article
Few Steps to Start GATE Preparation
- know your GATE Exam syllabus
- Select Best Reference Books
- Prepare a Study plan
- Prepare own Preparation Notes
- Practice Previous Question Papers
- Practice few Mock Test Papers
About GATE Exam 2022
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is one of the comprehensive exams to test the engineering maths, verbal ability, and subject on the specific fields for which the candidates are chosen. This is the national level exam conducted by the seven IITs and. The candidates who wanted admissions in M.E/M. Tech should write this examination. since this is the national level exam so the competition is very high.
official website: https://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/
Eligibility for GATE Food Technology Exam
- Qualifying Degree – B.E /B.Tech
- Applicant Type– An applicant who had completed B.E or B. Tech in Engineering and those who are in the final year of such programs with no backlog.
- There is No Age limit.
Students should follow exam tips to write the exam. Preparation tips are needed for this exam. GATE examination should be conducted once in a year in Feb. Planning and hard work are very important to face any competitive entrance exam. Below are some of the tips for preparation.
GATE Food Technology Preparation Tips
GATE Food Technology preparation tips: Mechanical engineering is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery. The material science principles to design, analyze, dynamics, manufacture & maintain mechanical sys. The core areas in mechanical engineering are mechanics, thermodynamics, material science, structural analysis & electricity. Students have to follow the syllabus, without knowing the syllabus there is no use to study. Make sure that you can cover all the topics in the syllabus.
Step 1: Know GATE Exam syllabus – Food Technology
In the previous article, we’ve provided GATE Food Technology (XE – G) Syllabus. You can check and find what are the applicable topics and chapter for GATE Food Technology.
Step 2: Select Best Reference Books for GATE
We’ve already provided GATE Reference Books for Food Technology. You can search our best-recommended textbooks for GATE Food Technology at the given link below on this page. The suggested books include Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude, and Code Subject i.e Food Technology.
Step 3: Prepare a Study Plan
The study plan is very important for every exam preparation. It plays one of the key role in the success of getting good marks in the GATE exam. Prepare a study plan for GATE Food Technology. Make a month wise plan, weekly plan and daily schedule to prepare GATE Examination. Allot the time for exam preparation and set the time for playing, eating, watching TV, and studying.
Daily prepare a few hours and spend at least 6 hours for GATE exam preparation.
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 3 months
If you have 3 months of preparation time for the GATE exam, you can prepare 4-5 hours per day.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Food Technology (Before 3 Months)|
|Engineering Mathematics||1 hr daily|
|General Aptitude||1 hr daily|
|Subject questions||2 hrs. daily|
GATE Exam Preparation Plan for 1 month
GATE Food Technology preparation tips: If you want to prepare the GATE Exam in 1 Month, Yes It is very difficult but not impossible. Still, you can crack the GATE examination with ONE-month preparation. Prepare daily 6-8 hours and allot the time for each topic separately.
|GATE Preparation Plan for Food Technology (Before 1 Month)|
|Engineering Mathematics||2 hrs daily|
|General Aptitude||2 hrs. daily|
|Subject questions||4 hrs. daily|
GATE exam preparation tips for Food Technology students:
- The student should know the syllabus covered. Since some of the main topics as syllabus in a particular branch.
- The best source is to refer to the previous question papers and practice those model question papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics & type of the questions.
- Select the best reference text books that cover all the basic topics of the core.
- Choose the topics that are main to study first.
- Solve as many problems as possible so that the candidates will have the practice for the GATE exam.
- Motivation & planning in the study is mandatory. For good motivation visit coaching centers & motivate yourself.
- Put daily targets, weekly targets. Study Three-Four hours daily.
- Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel main or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
Last Step: Solve Previous Question Papers & Practice Test Papers
GATE Food Technology preparation tips: We’ve provided GATE previous question papers and mock test papers for the GATE 2022 Exam. You can download GATE XE – G: Food Technology Question Papers of 2022 & Previous year.
Click here for more information:
- GATE XE – G: Food Technology Question Paper 2021 & Previous
- GATE XE – G: Food Technology Answer Key 2021 & Previous
This article gives detailed information about the tips for the preparation of the GATE exam not only for Food Technology but also for all the branches (गेट फूड टेक्नोलॉजी की तैयारी). Reference textbooks in Food Technology for GATE are also here. Candidates should follow those tips are well for the exam.