Download Ph.D. Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year. Ph.D. Full Form is Doctor of Philosophy. Doctorate in Philosophy is the highest level of degree that a student can achieve after Masters. In this page, we are sharing links (పీహెచ్డీ పుస్తకాలు) to access study material for Law Ph.D. subjects which are taught in the first year and Second Year. You may easily Download these Ph.D. Books & Notes by visiting the following links for each subject.
Also, Check the following Links:
Ph.D Full Form: Doctor of Philosophy
Content in this Article
Ph.D. Course Structure and Syllabus for 2-Years
The Doctor of Philosophy course duration is 2 years and the course follows the semester system as with theory and the practical versions on the Specialization on the Respective course.
Ph.D. Course Subjects
- Computer Science
- Quantitative Method
- Review of Research Work
- Research Methodology
- Biological & Medical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Business & Finance
- Maths & Computing
- Social Science & Health
Ph.D. Books & Notes in PDF Download
Students who are Searching for Study materials of Ph.D. course can Download in the pdf Format as Links Available below. Students can Also use the following Reference Books and Notes for their Academic Preparation.
|Download Ph.D. Study Material & Notes for 1st Year, 2nd Year in Pdf||Download Links|
|Computer Science Study Material||Download|
|Quantitative Method Study Material||Download|
|Review of Research Work Study Material||Download|
|Research Methodology Study Material||Download|
Ph.D. Reference Books & Authors for All Semesters
Ph.D. Course Reference Books with Authors can be given below. Students can Follow the Text Books for the Academic Exam Preparations. Following you can get the Reference Books & Authors List with Study materials.
- Best, John W. & James Kahn Research in Education (2008).New York, Prentice Hall,
- Borg, Walter R. (1981) Applying Educational Research: A practical guide for teachers, New York Longman.
- Borg, Walter R. & Meridith, D. Gall (1979) Educational Research An introduction, New York, Longman
- Engelhart, Max D. (1972) Methods of Educational Research. Chicago, Rand Mc Nally &Co.
- Fox, David J. (1969) the Research Process in Education. New York, Holt, Rinehart & Winston. Inc.
- Guilford J.P. Fundamental Statistics in Psychology and Education, McGraw Hill, New York.
- Garrett H.E. (1967) Statistics in Psychology of Education. Vakils Peffer and SimonsPrivate Ltd. Bombay.
- Paulo Freire (1996) Pedagogy of the Oppressed, Penguin Books.
- Mani R S (1964) Educational Ideas and Ideals of Gandhi and Tagore, New Book Society New Delhi.
- UNESCO: A System Approach to teaching & learning procedures a guide for teacher Educators, Paris: UNESCO, 1981.
- Government of India (1987) Programme of Action, New Delhi: MHRD.
Books Online Available at Amazon
Here you can get the Books of Ph.D. Course for References. There are Plenty Books for the Ph.D. Programs according to their Specialization Courses. Candidates can Refer the Amazon and buy through Online. So We Provide Some Books of the Ph.D. program for Candidate Reference. Students can Get the Study materials and Preparation Books on Sites like Amazon.
- R. Kipp Martin, Jeffrey D Camm, Thomas A. Williams, David R. Anderson, Dennis J. Sweeney
- Edition no. 12 (02/01/2013)
- Perfect Paperback: 908 pages
- Palgrave MacMillan
- Desmond Thomas
- Red Globe Press
- Edition no. 1st ed. 2017 (09/23/2016)
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Product Condition: No Defects
- James A. O'Brien, George M. Marakas, Ramesh Behl
- McGraw Hill Education
- Edition no. 10 (07/01/2017)
- Paperback: 1000 pages
- Cem Unsalan, H. Deniz Gurhan, M. Erkin Yucel
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 1 (12/08/2017)
Check the Following Links for more information,
- BA Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
- M.Sc Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year
- M.Com Books & Notes For All Semesters in PDF – 1st, 2nd Year
We’ve given Ph.D. Books & Notes in PDF for all Semesters. Any University student can download Ph.D. Notes and Study material or you can buy Ph.D. Books at Amazon also. For any Query, you can Contact us via Comment Box. You can Subscribe to our Website For more Updates on the Study materials on Different Courses.