Check out the provided information about MA Distance Education Course Details. This is a Post Graduation course with a minimum of 2 years. And, we were mentioning the course syllabus, eligibility, duration, fee, etc. of the course for the scholars to refer to. And, also we were mentioning the admission process also for the candidates to know. Apart, from these, we are mentioning some top universities official links as well.
MA DE Course Full Form is Master of Arts in Distance Education
MA Distance Education Course Details 2021 – Highlights
Content in this Article
|Full-Form||Master of Arts in Distance Education|
|Course Fee||RS 10,800 / –|
|Course level||Post Graduation|
|Eligibility||Graduation from any Discipline|
|Salary||INR 25,000 Per month|
In, the above table we mentioned the overview of the
(Master of Arts in Distance Education) MA Distance Education Course Details like Course level, eligibility, fee, salary, career aspects. duration of the course, etc.
This MA Distance Education contains all humanity kind of subjects like Political Science, History, Language, Literacy, etc. The candidates can develop a deep understanding while studying this course.
The Importance of MA Distance Education in India is
- Financial Circumstances
- Education of all Ages
- High Population
- Faster Promotions
The candidates who are suitable to study this course is they must have to complete their graduation in any disciplinary course with a minimum of 50% of aggregate from the reputed board. This is mandatory for every student who wants to pursue the course.
Note – There is no age limit for this course.
Coming to the course Duration MADE course duration is 2 years of four semesters. So, the students to study this course 2 years.
Master of Arts in Distance Education Course Fee
The MADE Course fee is INR 10,800 /-. This was not the exact course fee. But, in some universities like IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), this course fee was the following. Based, on the university and college reputation fees will be varied.
The Admission Process for this course is available on both Online mode and Offline mode. So, the candidates can apply to this course in at anyway. So, for more details visit the administration department of a particular college and university.
Step to follow while applying for Admission through Online mode
Step 1 – Visit the official website of a particular college/university
Step 2 – Read all the details in a deep while applying for the admission process
Step 3 – Fill the details correctly in the application form
Step 4 – And, also pay the application fee
Step 5 – Before, submitting the application form read the details which were mentioned in the application form are correct or not.
MA Distance Education Course Top Colleges
As a part, we are mentioning some top colleges and Universities names which offering this Master of Arts in Distance Education course. And, these are the top in all over India. We have been provided official links of some universities which the candidates can visit through that link and go through the complete link.
- Himalayan University
- Jaipur National University
- NIMS University
- Annamalai University
- Subharti University
And, some colleges are providing the distance mode of education also for this course. So, below are some of the colleges which were offering distance mode.
- Periyar University
- Jaipur National University
- Kalinga University
MADE Course Semester Syllabus
Totally to complete this course the scholars have to study this course for 2 years with four semesters. So, below we mentioned a total of four semesters syllabus below. And, this was not an exact syllabus. But, most of the colleges and universities are following this syllabus.
Semester – I
- Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education I
- Educational Psychology I
- Educational Research and Statistics I
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation I
- Guidance & Counselling-I
- Educational Technology I
- Special Education I
- Population education & Environmental Education I
- Value education & Human Rights Education I
- Educational Administration & Management I
- Life-Long Education I
Semester – II
- Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education- II
- Educational Psychology- II
- Educational Research & Statistics- II
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation- II
- Guidance & Counselling- II
- Educational Technology- II
- Special Education- II
- Population Education & Environmental Education-II
- Value Education & Human Rights Education- II
- Educational Administration & Management- II
- Life-Long Education – II
Semester – III
- History & Contemporary Issues of Indian Education I
- Curriculum Development I
- Dissertation Proposal
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation III
- Guidance & Counselling III
- Educational Technology III
- Special Education III
- Population Education & Environmental Education III
- Value Education & Human Rights Education III
- Educational Administration & Management III
- Life-Long Education III
Semester – IV
- History & Contemporary Issues of Indian Education- II
- Curriculum Development- II
- Educational Measurement & Evaluation- IV
- Guidance & Counselling- IV
- Educational Technology- IV
- Special Education- IV
- Population Education & Environmental Education- IV
- Value Education & Human Rights Education- IV
- Educational Administration & Management- IV
- Life-Long Education- IV
Career Prospects of Master of Arts in Distance Education Course
After completion of the Master of Arts in Distance Education, the candidates will get placed in the following job profiles. Professor, School Teacher, Private Tutor, Principle, Educational Counselor, etc.. in both government and private sectors.
The Income after completion of this MADE Course is approx 25,000 per month. And, this pay will also increase based on the experiences as well.
So, we mentioned the overall details about the MA Distance Education Course Details like career options, etc. So, the students of MADE can subscribe to our website to get all updates that we are going to upload to our website.