Check out the details of the AP EAMCET 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Students who are willing to get the entrance various courses in engineering, Pharmacy, and Agriculture have to know the complete details about AP EAMCET (ఎపి ఎంసెట్) 2022 entrance test. Here we are providing the information about AP EAMCET 2022 which is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2022) will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted once a year.
For more information refer to the following Links:
- CENTAC Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- KEE Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- VEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS PGECET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
About Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
A Common entrance test designated as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is an entrance test for admission into various undergraduate programs in the field of Engineering/ Medical & Agriculture courses such as B.E/B.Tech/BHMS/BMS and other programs in universities its affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state.
JNT University Kakinada will be the conducting authority for AP EAMCET 2021 for the academic session 2021. Generally, The announcement of AP EAMCET Notification 2021 in the month of February 2017. So eligible candidates who are interested may apply online only.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Dates
|Notification of AP EAPCET – 2022||April 11, 2022|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms April||April, 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications without a late fee||28 May, 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||May 2022|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate may||May 2022|
|Last date for submission of online applications with a late fee of Rs. 1000/-||June 2022|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with a late fee of Rs. 5000/-||June 2022|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website June||June 2022|
|Last date for receipt of applications with a late fee of Rs. 10000/-||June 2022|
|Date of AP EAPCET Examination (Engineering)||July 4 – 8, 2022|
|Time of Engineering Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
|Dates of AP EAPCET Examination (Agriculture & Pharmacy)||July 11 – 12, 2022|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||09.00 AM to 12.00 PM|
03.00 PM to 06.00 PM
AP EAMCET full form is Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
AP EAMCET Application Form 2022
The EAMCET Application form will be filled out online mode. AP EAMCET 2022 Application form will be available on April 11, 2022. The last date to submit the application form will be in the month of 28 May 2022. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects.
|Courses||Application engineering engineering|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700|
List of Groups in AP EAMCET:
- ANE- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
- ASE-AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- CEE-CIVIL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- CHE- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CPE-CHEMICAL PETRO ENGINEERING
- CSS-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
- ECM-ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- EIE-ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- ETC-ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- MET-METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MMT-METALLURGY AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- NAM-NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND MARINE ENGINEERING
- PET-PETROLEUM ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- AUT-AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- CAB-COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURAL AND BUSINESS MGMT
- CER-CHEMICAL (CERAMIC) TECHNOLOGY
- IST-INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- MIN-MINING ENGINEERING
- PWR-POWER ENGINEERING
- TEX-TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
- CIT-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CIV-CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CSE-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ECE-ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- EEE-ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELE-ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- INF-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MEC-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- AGR-AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- BME-BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING
- FDS-FOOD SCIENCE
- PhD-PHARM – D (M.P.C. STREAM)
- PHM-B. PHARMACY (M.P.C. STREAM)
The Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET Admission Test include the Age limit for AP EAMCET 2022 Test 2022, EAMCET Entrance Test qualifications as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses listed is the Eligibility for Admission in Engineering Universities.
Nationality: Students who belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are Eligible for EAMCET.
Qualification (Engineering & Pharmacy courses): The Qualification of Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board. Students must qualify for the qualifying exam in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Final-year diploma holders can also apply.
AP EAMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The question paper will be of Objective Type. The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The exam is 3 hours and 160 questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question. There is no negative marking. The exam pattern for this year’s examination is given below table,
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2022
The following are the topics covered by the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2022. The candidates are requested to follow the syllabus defined by the examining authority.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of the matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plant systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Plant physiology.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes, and human welfare.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Animal diversity-ii: Phylum: Chordata.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Human reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Applied biology.
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2022
- The best source is to refer to the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets, and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that. Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel are important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
AP EAMCET Previous year’s Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for the AP EAMCET 2022 Exam. We provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the AP EAMCET 2022 exam.
Click here: AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers
AP EAMCET 2022 Answer Key
Select the option of downloading the AP EAMCET Answer Key 2022 after it is announced by JNTU. Candidates can download the answer key when the download access is displayed. Candidates can check the given answers on their own, after downloading the AP EAMCET 2022 Answer Key.
The applicants will be able to compare their answers and estimate their probable scores using the answer key and will also be able to file objections against the AP EAMCET answer key 2022 as per the given dates.
Click Here: AP EAMCET Answer key
AP EAMCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card was released by the exam conducting authorities in June 2022. Students can access the admit card from the website. In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates’ name & roll number, exam center, exam date, and time will be mentioned. All the students must bring the admission card to the examination hall to appear for the exam.
Download the AP EAMCET Admit Card – Click Here
Click Here: AP EAMCET Admit card
AP EAMCET Result
AP EAMCET Results will be declared in the month of Aug 2022. Students will be ranked based on marks obtained in the entrance exam. Qualified students can get their results through the website. All Eligible Students can get their OMR Answer Sheets six months from the date of publication of results. The rank achieved by the students will be considered valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form.
Click Here: AP EAMCET Results
AP EAMCET Cut off
The Cut-Off is the minimum marks that a candidate has to secure to qualify for the examination for admission. Based on the cut-off marks, the merit list will be prepared for qualified candidates. The official cut-off list will be published by the conducting body. Candidates will get admission to their preferred courses and colleges based on the cut-off & merit list. The factors on which the cut-off list will be prepared:
- Number of candidates who appears in the examination
- Number of candidates who passed the examination
- The difficulty level of question paper
- Previous year’s cutoff
- Availability of seats
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling
Candidates, only those qualified for the AP EAMCET exam will appear in the counseling process. The AP EAMCET 2022 counseling will be conducted by the authority in Sep 2022. Candidates have to visit any designated Help Line Centers for the documents verification process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with one set of self-attested copies. After this process, candidates have to fill colleges & course choices where they want to get admission.
Note: A mobile App of APSCHE myCET is now available in the Google play store for the applicants who are ready for a reference regarding CET related info, Mock tests, Submitted Applications & Hall ticket
- JNU Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NSIT PG Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article gives the entire information about AP EAMCET 2022 (ఎపి ఎంసెట్ 2022) Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Dates. Subscribe to our website. You’ll get all latest information as well.
FAQ’s – Frequently Asked Question
How can I register for EAMCET 2022?
First, you have to visit the main official site i.e sche.gov.in. Then, click on that link to the online application form of AP EAMCET 2022. And, also you need to pay the online application fee there only.
When will the AP EAMCET 2022 be conducted? ?
AP EAMCET Engineering exam 2022 will be held from July 04 to 08. And, for Pharma & Agricultural is July 11 to 12, 2022.
How many times can we write EAMCET Exam?
There is no such kind of restriction. And, the age limits that the candidates should be less than 25 years.
When will the AP EAMCET 2022 Notification Released?
AP EAMCET 2022 Notification will be released is April 11, 2022.