Check out the details of the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Students who are willing to get the entrance in various courses of engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture have to know the complete details about AP EAMCET (ఎపి ఎంసెట్) 2020 entrance test. Here we are providing the information about AP EAMCET 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2020) will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year.
For more information refer the following Links:
- CENTAC Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- KEE Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- VEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- TS PGECET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
About Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
A Common entrance test designated as Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is an entrance test for admission into various undergraduate programs in the field of Engineering/ Medical & Agriculture courses such as B.E/B.Tech/BHMS/BMS and other programs in Universities its affiliated colleges across the Andhra Pradesh state.
JNT University Kakinada will be the conducting authority for AP EAMCET 2020 for the academic session 2020. Generally The announcement of AP EAMCET Notification 2020 in the month of February 2017. So eligible candidates those who are interested may apply online only.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Dates
|AP EAMCET 2020||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||4th week of February 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form with the late fee||3rd week of April 2020|
|Correction of Submitted Application Form||2nd week of April 2020|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|Examination Date||3rd to 4th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2020|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||26.02.2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form without late fee||27.03.2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 500/-||04.04.2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 1000/-||09.04.2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 5000/-||14.04.2019|
|Last date to submit the application with a fine of Rs 10000/-||19.04.2019|
|Date of Exam||Engineering – April 20 – 22, 2019|
Agriculture – April 24, 2019
|Answer Key Release Date||23.04.2019 (Engineering)|
|Release of Results||June 4, 2019|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2019|
AP EAMCET full form is Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The EAMCET Application form will be filled through online mode. AP EAMCET 2020 Application form will be available from the first week of February 2020. The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2020. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700|
List of Groups in AP EAMCET:
- ANE- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
- ASE-AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- CEE-CIVIL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- CHE- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CPE-CHEMICAL PETRO ENGINEERING
- CSS-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
- ECM-ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- EIE-ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- ETC-ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- MET-METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MMT-METALLURGY AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING
- NAM-NAVAL ARCHITECTURE AND MARINE ENGINEERING
- PET-PETROLEUM ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- AUT-AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- CAB-COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURAL AND BUSINESS MGMT
- CER-CHEMICAL (CERAMIC) TECHNOLOGY
- IST-INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- MIN-MINING ENGINEERING
- PWR-POWER ENGINEERING
- TEX-TEXTILE TECHNOLOGY
- CIT-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- CIV-CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CSE-COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ECE-ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- EEE-ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELE-ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- INF-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MEC-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- AGR-AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- BME-BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEERING
- FDS-FOOD SCIENCE
- PhD-PHARM – D (M.P.C. STREAM)
- PHM-B. PHARMACY (M.P.C. STREAM)
The Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET Admission Test which includes the Age limit for AP EAMCET 2020 Test 2020, EAMCET Entrance Test Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission in Engineering Universities.
Nationality: Students who belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are Eligible for EAMCET.
Qualification (Engineering & Pharmacy courses): The Qualification of Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board. Students must qualify for the qualifying exam in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Final year diploma holders can also apply.
AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The question paper will be of Objective Type. The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The exam is 3 hours and 160 questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam. 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question. There is no negative marking. The exam pattern for this year examination is given below table,
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2020
The following are the topics covered by the syllabus of AP EAMCET 2020. The candidates are requested to follow the syllabus defined by the examining authority.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Partial fractions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Units and measurements.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Magnetism and matter.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- Atomic structure.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its compounds.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Environmental chemistry.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- P-block elements.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Diversity in the living world.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Plant systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- The Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Plant physiology.
- Molecular biology.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Animal diversity-ii: phylum: Chordata.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Biology & human welfare.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & Environment.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- Human reproduction.
- Organic evolution.
- Applied biology.
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET 2020
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer to the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.Make a note of all the important topics & points and Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Understand & know the complete exam pattern & syllabus. Concentrate on the basic concept & try to cover the complete syllabus.
AP EAMCET Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for AP EAMCET 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in the AP EAMCET 2019 exam.
Click here: AP EAMCET Previous Year Question Papers
AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key
Select the option of downloading the AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020 after it is announced by JNTU. Candidates can download the answer key when the download access will be displayed. Candidates can check the given answers with their own, after downloading the AP EAMCET 2020 Answer Key.
The applicants will be able to compare their own answers and estimate their probable scores using the answer key and will also be able to file objections against the AP EAMCET answer key 2020 as per given dates.
Click Here: AP EAMCET Answer key
AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card was released by the exam conducting authorities on April 2020. Students can access the admit card from the website. In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned. It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
Download the AP EAMCET Admit Card – Click Here
Click Here: AP EAMCET Admit card
AP EAMCET Result
The result date is on June 2020. Students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. Qualified students can get their results through the website. All Eligible Students can get their OMR Answer Sheets until six months from the date of publication of results. Rank achieved by the students will be considered as valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form.
Click Here: AP EAMCET Results
AP EAMCET Cut off
The Cut-Off is the minimum marks that candidate has to secure to qualify the examination for admission. On the basis of the cut-off marks, the merit list will be prepared for qualified candidates. The official cut-off list will be published by the conducting body. Candidates will get admission in their preferred courses and colleges on the basis of the cut-off & merit list. The factors on which cut-off list will be prepared:
- Number of candidates appears in the examination
- Number of candidates passed the examination
- Difficulty level of question paper
- Previous year’s cutoff
- Availability of seats
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Candidates, only those qualified the AP EAMCET exam will appear in the counseling process. The AP EAMCET 2020 counseling will be conducted by the authority in the month of June 2020. Candidates have to visit any designated Help Line Centers for documents verification process. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with one set of self-attested copy. After this process, candidates have to fill colleges & course choice where they want to get admission.
- JNU Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- NSIT PG Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
- IISER Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about AP EAMCET 2020 (ఎపి ఎంసెట్ 2020) Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date and also additional information about the AP EAMCET exam 2020. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box.