KEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
Check out the details of KEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus. Candidates have to qualify this entrance test for the admission in KEE. Karunya University conducts the Karunya Entrance Examination every year (KEE आवेदन पत्र). On the basis of KEE, admission is offered into B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Tech (lateral entry), M.Sc integrated and M.Sc Integrated (lateral) programs. we are providing the information about KEE 2019 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria.
For more information refer the following Links:
- TS Polycet Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee
- TS PGECET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- IIST Admission Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- IMU CET Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Syllabus
- JET Agriculture Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Content in this Article
About Karunya University
Karunya University will conduct KEE (करुण्य प्रवेश परीक्षा) 2019 for admission into thirteen undergraduate engineering courses. To apply for admission in the university candidates have to fill the KEE application form. Students will be offered admission provisionally.
KEE 2019 is expected to be held online in the second week of May for all the provisionally admitted students. On the basis of marks scored by candidates in KEE 2019 and fulfillment of eligibility requirements admission will be provided in the desired B.Tech courses.
KEE 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application form starts from||October 8, 2018|
|Last Date of submitting Application Form||1st week of April 2019|
|KEE Spot Registration Date||4th week of April 2019|
|Release of KEE Admit Card||4th week of April 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||April 27, 2019 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Declaring KEE Results||1st week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
KEE full form is Karunya Entrance Examination
Previous Exam Dates 2018
|Online Application starts from||November 2017|
|Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||April 2018|
|Admit Card Available from||April 2018|
|Spot Registration for KEE||April 2018|
|Date of Exam||April 2018|
|Result Declared||April 2018|
|Commencement of counselling||May 2018|
Application Form 2019
- KEE 2019 application form will be started from the second week of November 2018. The application form will be submitted online through the official website of the University.
- After submission of EOI, aspirants will receive an acknowledgment SMS and an email containing application number and passcode to apply online.
- Aspirants can apply online with the application number and passcode for provisional admission.
Click Here: KEE Online Application Form
The application fee is Rs. 1000 for Indian Nationals/USD 60 for NRI or Foreign Nationals. The application fee can be remitted by online mode through net banking/credit card/debit card. Candidate can also transfer the fund to the Karunya University bank account. The fee can also be paid through DD which should be drawn in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore’.
The Eligibility Criteria for Karunya Entrance Test which includes the Age limit for Admission in Karunya University 2019, Karunya University Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission in Karunya University.
Nationality: The Indian/NRI/International candidates are eligible to apply.
Age: For Undergraduate/Integrated courses, the aspirant age must not be over 21 years as on 1st July 2019.
- For B.Tech Course: The Candidate must pass 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board and Must obtain the 50% marks in aggregate with the qualifying exam with physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry): The Aspirants must hold the Diploma or B.Sc degree from a recognized university and Must secure a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- For M.Tech Course: The Candidate should have the qualifying Degree in engineering or equivalent with the score 50% of marks in aggregate.
The Karunya entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode. There would be negative marking so 0.25 marks will deduct for each wrong answer and also for Multiple Marking in the Answer Sheet. The exam pattern according to the marks and selected course by students for the Karunya University entrance Test 2019 Test is given as follows,
|1||Mathematics||45 Ques||45 Marks|
|2||Physics||15 Ques||15 Marks|
|3||Chemistry||15 Ques||15 Marks|
|4||General Aptitude||15 Ques||15 Marks|
|5||General Ethics / Christian Values||10 Ques||10 Marks|
|Total||100 Ques||100 Marks|
The KEE syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Karunya University Entrance Test as with the list of available topics in the written test. The basis Subject of Concepts in the Entrance Exam is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Aptitude.
- Nuclear Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter-Relativity
- Communication Systems
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds Alcohols and Ethers
- Amino Acids
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Alcohol and Ethers
- Atomic Structure
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates and Amino Acids
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- P, D, and F- Block Elements
- Complex numbers
- Differential Calculus
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical geometry of two dimensions
- Integral Calculus and its applications
- Discrete Mathematics
- Vector Algebra
How to Prepare for KEE 2019
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam. Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet. Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough. To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit. Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for KEE 2019 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in KEE 2019 exam.
Click here: KEE Previous Year Question Papers
The Answer Key to the KEE exam will be available shortly after the exam. The KEE Answer Key will consist of the accurate answers to all the questions asked in the Karunya Entrance Examination for the engineering admissions at the University. Candidates can check their answers by comparing with the KEE Answer Key to calculate their estimated scores.
Click Here: KEE Answer Key
Karunya Entrance Exam hall ticket/admit card can be downloaded from the website. The admit card will be released in the third week of April 2019. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination center. Admit card contains the details of the aspirants such as venue of the exam, date of exam, application number & time, etc. Aspirants have to keep the admit card safe until the counseling and admission process gets completed.
Click Here: KEE Admit Card
The result of KEE will be announced by Karunya University on the last week of April 2019. Aspirants will be able to download their rank cards along with the result. The KEE 2019 results will be published on the website. Aspirants are informed to preserve their scorecards until the counseling procedure.
Click Here: KEE Result
Cut Off Marks
Candidates who applied for this recruitment/exam are advised to check the expected cut off marks of KEE on the official website. Cutoff of exam will be evaluated on many factors some of the factors are mentioned Below
- The difficulty level of question paper
- No. Of vacancy for this exam
- Cutoff may also be sectional wise
- Number of Candidates appeared for the KEE exam
- No of candidates passed the exam
Admission to B.Tech program will be provided on the basis of merit through online mode only. The admission will be conducted at Karunya University Campus through the Single Window counseling process. Candidates can download their enrollment letter from the last week of May 2019 (Tentatively). The seat will be provided on the basis of the KEE 2019 merit and availability of the seat in the university. A Provisional Admission letter will be allotted to the aspirants on the same day of the counseling.
- LPU NEST 2019 Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about KEE 2019 (केईई 2019)Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus and also additional information about the KEE exam 2018. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via comment box.