SRMJEEM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
Check out the details of SRMJEEM 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. SRM University offers UG, PG Courses in various specializations. SRMJEEM is the Joint Entrance Exam for Management conducted by SRM University. Through SRMJEEM exam, admissions will be offered MBA & MMS courses. Admissions for MBA Courses will be given also on the basis of CAT, XAT, MAT, TANCET, CMAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of admission process. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about SRMJEEM Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- BIT Mesra MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- BITS Pilani MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
SRMJEEM 2019 Exam Dates
Content in this Article
|SRM MBA Application Form||December 2018|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||Will Update Soon|
|SRMJEEM Exam Date||May 25 & 26 2019|
|Declaration of Rank List||4th week of May 2019|
SRMJEEM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
- There is no Age Limit.
SRMJEEM 2019 Application process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- After submission of the application form, take a print out of the application for future reference.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SRMJEEM 2019 Application Fee
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1100/-|
SRMJEEM 2019 Selection Process
Selection of candidates for MBA Admissions 2019 will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on CAT, XAT, MAT, TANCET, CMAT or SRMJEEM
- Candidates who have been qualified in the national level entrance exam, need not attend SRMJEEM entrance test conducted by the University.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for further rounds of admission process such as Psychometric Test, Academic Record, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be made based on the above factors.
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be computer based test of objective type questions.
- The Duration of the exam is for 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
- Total Marks alloted are 300.
The syllabus for SRMJEEM online test will be as follows :
|Name of the topic||No. of Questions||No.of Marks|
SRMJEEM 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card of SRMJEEM Entrance Exam will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
SRMJEEM 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
SRMJEEM 2019 Counselling Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- SRMJEEE Admit Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SRMJEEM 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any Query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.