DTU MBA Admission 2020: Check out the details of the DTU MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Every year MBA admissions will be released by Delhi Technological University (DTU). The University offers UG & PG courses such as B.Tech, B.Des., M.Tech, MBA, and PhD in various specializations. Admissions are offered to the candidates based on CAT Scores followed by Group Discussion & Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. The applications are open from February 2020 (डीटीयू एमबीए प्रवेश). Go through this article, for details about the MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- COMEDK PGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- DU PGMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Delhi Technological University MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Delhi Technological University
Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as the Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college. It was established in 1941 as Delhi Polytechnic and was under the control of the Government of India.
The University offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Bachelor of Arts(Hons) Economics, Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.),Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.).
DTU MBA Admission 2020 Exam Dates
|Opening of the website for online registration||4th week of April 2020|
|last date for registration||1st week of June 2020|
|Releasing Shortlisted candidate list for Interview||1st week of June 2020|
|Interview of Shortlisted applicants||2nd week of June 2020|
|Releasing the First list of selected and waitlisted for counselling||3rd week of June 2020|
|Reporting of Candidates for first Counselling||4th week of June 2020|
|Releasing the Second list of selected candidates for counselling||4th week of June 2020|
|Reporting of Candidates for Second Counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Releasing the third list of selected candidates for counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Reporting of Candidates for Third Counselling||1st week of July 2020|
|Releasing the fourth list of selected candidates for counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Reporting of Candidates for Fourth Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|Last date of admission||4th week of July 2020|
|Notification of Spot round (if required)||1st week of August 2020|
|Spot Round||2nd week of August 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form Starting Date||February 12, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||March 27, 2019|
|Declaration of candidates for GD & PI||April 15, 2019|
|The first list of selected and waitlisted candidates available from||April 29, 2019|
|Reporting for 1st Counselling||May 7 – 8, 2019|
|Release of List II for admission from the waitlisted candidates against vacant/withdrawal seats||May 15, 2019|
|Reporting for 2nd counselling||May 15, 2019|
|The date for release of List III for admission from the waitlisted candidates against vacant/withdrawal seat||May 29, 2019|
|Reporting for 2nd counselling||June 5, 2019|
|Release of list IV of selected candidates against the vacant/ withdrawal of seats||June 12, 2019|
|Reporting for 4th counselling||June 12, 2019|
|Release of the list for 5th counselling||July 17, 2019|
|Reporting for 5th counselling||July 24, 2019|
DTU MBA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should also have a valid score in CAT entrance tests.
DTU MBA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www
.dtu .ac .in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
DTU MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 500/-|
DTU MBA 2020 Selection Process
- The selection of the candidates for MBA admissions will be based on CAT Scores.
- Candidates who are selected have to appear for Group Discussion & Interview.
- Based on the candidate’s performance in GD & PI, the Final Merit List will be declared.
- Counselling process will be followed after the admission is given.
DTU MBA 2020 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI.
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- CAT Score Card
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of DTU MBA 2020 Application Form (DTU MBA एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म), Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.