Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. Lloyd offered admission in BA LLB (5 yr) and LLB (3 yr) programme through Lloyd Entrance Test 2019 as per schedule. Meerut conducts Lloyd entrance test (LET) to provide admission to candidates in undergraduate and postgraduate level law courses. Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 Notification will be released on the Official Website of Lloyd Law College.
Also, Read the following Links For More Information
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test- LET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Question Papers 2018 – Previous Question Papers with Answer Free Download
- The Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET Result 2019 – Check Result, Merit List, Admission Procedure
About Lloyd Law College
Content in this Article
Lloyd Law College is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut & the affiliation is approved by the Bar Council of India. Lloyd Law College offers B.A.LL.B. 5 year and LL.B. 3 year program for students to pass not just with a degree but with an experience.
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||January 15, 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||April 30, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||May 23, 2019|
|Lloyd Entrance Exam||May 25, 2019|
|Declaration of Results||May 30, 2019|
LET Full form is Lloyd Entrance Test
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2018 Exam Dates
|Availability of Online Application-Cum-Admission Form||4th week of May 2018|
|Last date of submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form along with fees||3rd week of June 2018|
|Submission of Application-Cum-Admission Form with late fees||4th week of June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||1st week of July 2018|
Online Application Form
The Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2018 Online Application Can be permitted within the time of Dates follow by the Exam Conducting Authority. The candidates can Apply through Online Mode from Official website of Lloyd College. Following Links provide the Registration of candidates through Official Website. The Applicants Have to pay for Lloyd Entrance Test (LET) Application Fee is Rs 1,000
How to Download Online Application Form
- The candidates who want to submit Online Application form are advised to go the institute website and follow the link Admission-2019.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before proceeding to the filling of application form online.
- After making the required payment online towards processing fee, the candidate has to note down the transaction id for future reference.
- The candidate is advised to preview his application form before final submission.
- The Candidates are required to take the print out of submitted application form for future reference.
B.A.LL.B.- 5 YEAR Program:
- Age limit: The Applicant should Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination
- Education Qualification: Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
LL.B.-3 Year degree program:
- Have passed Graduation(10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline of a recognized College/University, having secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April and those appearing in semester examinations in May-June are also eligible to apply.
LET Test Centers
- Greater Noida
LET Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions|
BA LLB (5 years)
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|English including Comprehension||30 Ques||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|Logical Reasoning||25 Ques||25 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 Ques||150 Marks|
BA LLB (3 years)
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||35 Ques||35 Marks|
|English Language Comprehension||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||35 Ques||35 Marks|
|Analytical Abilities||40 Ques||40 Marks|
|TOTAL||150 Ques||150 Marks|
- Logical Reasoning: The purpose of the logical reasoning section is to test the student’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments
- Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness: This section will test the legal aptitude of the students. Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be true in the real sense.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: This section will test General knowledge & current affairs
- English including Comprehension: The English section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension and grammar; the grammar section will include correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, fill in the blanks with appropriate words, Jumbled words & Sentences, Antonyms, Synonyms, Part of Speech, Idioms and phrases etc
- Mathematics: This section will test candidate’s Knowledge of elementary mathematics up to 10th standard
LET Admit card 2019
The Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 applicant who submitted the application form online can download Admit card or login to the portal through Admission-2019 Link by using the login credentials from the official website of Lloyd Law College.
Result & Merit List
Candidates can check their Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 result by clicking on the Result link present on the Home page of the website. The Candidates qualifying the written test then need to appear for a personal interview (PI) round as per the schedule prescribed by the college. Candidates clearing the PI round will then be given admission to the college on the basis of merit.
Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 result will consist of a merit list containing names, roll numbers, and marks of all candidates who have qualified the written test. This means that candidates whose name do not appear in Lloyd entrance test (LET) merit list will not be eligible for Lloyd admissions 2019.
The Authority has the Selection of 180 seats in Undergraduate and Post Graduate Course. The candidate Should Qualify for Entrance Test ‘LET’. The Qualified candidates Can Be Called for Personal Interview and Final Merit List will be Announced by the Authority for Qualified Candidates.
Lloyd enrolls a total of 240 students. 180 students are selected on the basis of merit of Lloyd Entrance Test ‘LET’ followed by Personal Interview. 60 seats are reserved for the merit of students with CLAT score followed by Personal Interview taken by Lloyd Law College.
Required Document at the time of Interview
- 10th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & original)
- 12th Mark Sheet/Certificate (Photocopy & Original)
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- Six passport size recent photograph
Lloyd Law College
Plot No. – 11, Knowledge Park-II,
Greater Noida – 201306
- Phone Number: +91(0)120 – 6525116, +91(0)120 – 6406203, +91-9871385312/13, 9891386063, 8800401349, 8800621117
- Fax +91(0)120 – 2405064
- Email Address: [email protected]; [email protected]
- Official Website: http://www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in
- Phone Number: 9871385312
Read the following links for more information on other Law Entrance Test
- HPNLET NLU 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- ILSAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- ILICAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of Lloyd Law Entrance Test – LET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.