VEE 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Check out the details of the VEE 2020 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. VEE (Vels Entrance Exam) 2020 is conducted by the Vels University for the admission in engineering, pharmacy, management, etc. Students who are willing to get the entrance in universities have to know the complete details about VEE 2020 (VEE आवेदन पत्र). Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities. Here we have provided the information about Vels Entrance Exam 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria, etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about VEE 2020.
For more information also refer to the following sites:
- SRMJEEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- ICAR AIEEA Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- IIT JAM Application Form Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JEE Main Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Vels Entrance Exam
Vels Entrance Exam (वीईई) is a state-level exam conducted by Vels University- Chennai. It is a renowned deemed university among South India, Popular for its state of art educational infrastructure and advanced courses. This university providing plenty of courses in engineering, pharmacy, management, etc. VEE 2020 is conducted to offer the undergraduate as well as the postgraduate courses to the deserving students. To get admission to the university campuses the candidates have to qualify the Vels University Entrance Exam. Thousands of students are participating annually.
VEE 2020 Exam Dates
Previous Exam Dates
|Application Form Starts from||December 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application form||April 30, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|Exam Date||May 13, 2019|
|Declaration Result||3rd week of May 2019|
VEE Full form is Vels Entrance Exam
VEE 2020 Application form:
- The Applicants can apply VEE 2020 as an online mode method or offline method. Application Form will be distributed from the Last of December 2018 till the Last of April 2020.
- Applicants can download the form from the conducting website and fill it. After filling the form, Applicants would send the filled form by with Demand Draft in the given below address.
- Applicants can get the form via post by sending a stamped envelope, self-addressed with Demand Draft consisting of Rs. 600. Applicants will also get the form from the Office of Vels University. Applicants have to fill the form and send it with DD of 300/- Rs. below address.
Velan Nagar, P.V.Vaithiyalingam Road
Pallavaram, Chennai 600 117
Click Here: Vels Entrance Test Application Form
- The application fee of VEE 2020 will be Rs. 900/- for online application form submission for all categories.
- The application fee of VEE 2020 will be Rs.550/- for requesting the form through post and Rs. 400/- while sending the form.
- The candidates also have to pay Rs. 500/- in cash while filling the application form on the college campus at the official counter.
- The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The application fee can be deposited by online services (credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline process as through DD.
- The Demand Draft will be made with named “Register, Vels University” and paid to be at Chennai’.
VEE Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Minimum Age Accepted:17 years.
- Higher Age accepted:25 years.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicant should clear B.Tech/B.E degree from an applicable university.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicant must clear the 12th or its equivalent exams from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicant must succeed in the above exams with Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Minimum Marks: Applicant should obtain 50% minimum marks in succeeding examination.
- Appearing Applicants are also able to apply.
For Pharm.D and B.Pharmacy:
- Qualifying Examination: Clear the 10+2 or its qualifying exam from a recognized board.
- Subjects: Aspirants have to complete the qualifying exams with Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics or Biology/Zoology, and Botany
- Qualifying Exams: Applicant would complete the UG Degree as 10+2+3 from an applicable university.
- Minimum marks: The applicant has to score 50% at least marks in the above exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Aspirants should hold the UG Degree with Maths at Degree level or at the 12th level.
Click Here: Vels Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
VEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of VEE||Offline Pen Paper Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total of 100 questions|
|Duration of VEE||90 minutes|
|Medium of VEE||English|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each Right Answer|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (contains 4 options)|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Syllabus for VEE 2020
VEE 2020 syllabus should be based on their particular graduation. Below are the important topics given to the students for their respective courses.
For M. PHARMA: Below mentioned topics will be covered in M. PHARMA Course
- Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
For B. PHARMA and PHARM. D: The question will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus is based on the study material of class 11th and 12th. Below mentioned topics will be covered in B. PHARMA and PHARM. D Course
For B. Tech: The question will be of 10+2 standard and the syllabus is based on study material of class 11th and 12th. Below mentioned topics will be covered in B. Tech Course
For MCA: Below mentioned topics will be covered in MCA Course
- Computer Fundamental
- General English
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Mathematical and Reasoning Skills
How to Prepare
- Planning and Hard work are very important for every exam.
- Firstly, make a timetable for your studies according to the syllabus.
- Manage your time as per the subjects mentioned in the syllabus.
- Choose the right study material available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers it will help you to understand the exam pattern, important topics and type of questions asked.
- Prepare notes and gather the information that you feel important or tough.
- To prepare well for the examination, you have to take care of your health.
- Take the nutritious diet and do exercise and yoga to stay fit.
- Motivate yourself until you reach the goal.
VEE Previous year Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for Vels Entrance Exam 2019. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in Entrance Examination 2019.
Click here: VEE Previous Year Question Papers
VEE 2019 Answer Key
The Answer Key for the Exam of VEE 2019 will be released soon after the exam. This answer key would help you to make the estimation of your scores and check whether they are in the competition or left out. This answer key will be in pdf format so in order to download it, make sure that the system is having the appropriate software for the same. Problems regarding the answer key will be processed by the exam conducting official authority within a limited duration of time.
Click Here: Vels Entrance exam Answer Key
VEE 2020 Admit Card
VEE 2020 Admit Card will be accessed from the beginning of May 2020. Admit card is the compulsory document. Aspirants can download His/her admit cards through online methods. Admit card will be issued to candidates in person after submitting the application. The card includes important details like name, the address of center, time and date of exam, roll number, etc. Admit Card is also required for the admission process.
Click here: Vels Entrance Exam Admit Card
VEE 2020 Result
VEE exams result will be published by the conducted authority through online, official portal. Candidates can check results from Mid-May 2020. No individual scorecard will be issued to candidates. The result will be available in pdf format candidates can download and view the result.
Candidates have to keep printed copies of results for verification and registration of admission. To see result candidates have to enter detail in the official portal page for correct page type correct detail. If candidates type wrong detail on-page website will show an error. All the candidates who are shortlisted in the result will get called by the authority for the counseling process.
Click Here: Vels Entrance Exam Result
VEE Cut off & Merit List
Candidates have to score above cut-off marks to qualify for Bihar common entrance test. Different courses and colleges have different cut-off marks. The candidate will get admission on the basis of candidates to score marks the entrance test.
To know you are eligible for admission or not check the previous year’s cut-off marks. This will give you an idea to score above it and also select any college according to score marks in the examination.
Important points about Cut off:
- Vels University will determine the minimum scores obtained by the candidates to be considered for admission to various undergraduate engineering courses at the colleges at Vels University.
- Vels conducts VEE 2020 and is the competent authority that decides VEE 2020 cutoff marks.
- VEE cutoff determinants include various factors like candidates’ performance, seat capacity of the respective courses and the college, total number of test-takers, a difficulty level of the paper and reservation policy.
- Applicants failing to meet VEE cut off 2019 will not be considered eligible for admissions to B. Tech/BE programs at the universities.
- On the basis of the VEE 2020 cutoff, the Board prepares VEE 2020 merit list for the examinees.
- Seats are allocated to candidates as per their ranks in VEE 2020 merit list
VEE 2020 Counseling
Candidates will be invited for the counseling process after the announcement of the result. The admission to various professional courses will be given on the basis of marks obtained in the examination. Applicants will be invited for the counseling procedure on the basis of the merit list. Interview Cards will be sent only to the selected applicants. Applicants who apply for the MBA course, have to appear in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. After completion of the counseling process, candidates have to report to the allotted center with all the necessary documents.
- All-Academic Records in original from Class 10th to Graduation like Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet (as applicable according to the course and eligibility)
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- 2 Self Photographs
- 2 photocopies set of all documents mentioned above, photocopies should be self-attested
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Fee for 1st semester. The fee can be paid either in cash or by DD. DD should be generated in favor of “VELS UNIVERSITY” Payable at “CHENNAI” and cheque is not accepted.
- JEE Advanced Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- BITSAT Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- UPESEAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about VEE 2020 (वीईई 2020) Application form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility and also additional information about the VEE exam 2020. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.