Check out the details of the BCECE 2022 Application Form Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Fee, Eligibility. Candidates have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to universities. Here we are providing the information about BCECE 2022 (बीसीईसीई 2022 आवेदन पत्र) that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2022) is a state-level entrance exam. Students who are willing to get entrance to university campuses have to know the complete details about BCECE 2021. I need more information visit the official site i.e www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in 2022.
Also, Read the following links for more information
- VSAT Application Form, Date Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- TS ECET Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
BCECE 2022 Exam Dates
|Online Registration Starting date||Will be updated soon online|
|Online Registration Closing date||Will be updated soonest|
|Last date of payment through Challan and submission of Online Application form of Registered candidate||Will be updated soonest|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit / Credit Card and submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidate||Will be updated soon online|
|Online Editing of Application form will||Will be updated soon|
|Uploading of Online Admit card||Will be updated soon proposed proposed|
|Proposed Date of examination||Will be updated soon|
Bihar ITICAT Exam
Bihar ITI CAT (Bihar Industrial Institute Competitive Admission Test) Exam will be conducted in June, 2022. So, the candidates who are going to appear in the examination have to contact the exam controller BCECE Board Office, And, the visiting hours will be between 11 am to 5 pm.
About Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state-level entrance test for admission to various professional courses of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture streams in the institutes of Bihar state. The has been assigned the responsibility of conducting the entrance test for admission into various institutions in the state. Generally, BCECE Board is the conducting authority that will be given in two stages stage-1 & stage-2, and the BCECE 2022 Notification in Aug. So eligible candidates who are interested may apply online mode only.
BCECE full form is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
BCECE 2022 Application Form
- Candidates can fill out the application form in online mode only. Interested candidates can fill out the BCECE application form 2022 from the official website of BCECEB.
- The application form will start from the first week of Aug 2022. The last date for submission of the online application form will be the 2nd week of Sep 2022.
- Candidates have to fill Part A first. After payment of the Part A application, candidates can fill Part B further.
- It is required to send the hard copy of the completely filled-in application form to the board office. The application form has to be sent to the BCECEB office with the paid bank Challan at the address given below:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O. B.V.College, Patna-800014
Click Here: BCECE Online Application form
- Candidates applying for the PCM/PCB group & who belong to the General, BC, and OBC categories have to submit Rs. 660.
- For ST/SC candidates it will be Rs. 330 for one subject group.
- Candidates who apply for all four courses, i.e. PCMB have to pay Rs. 730 and For SC/ST candidates is Rs. 365.
- The application fee can be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card. The fee can also be submitted through the Bank Challan in any branch of SBI.
BCECE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the BCECE Entrance Test include the Age limit for Admission in BCECE 2022, BCECE Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for Admission in BCECE.
Nationality: The candidate must have Indian nationality. The Candidate should have a domicile in Bihar.
Age Limit: For agriculture courses, the candidate must complete 17 years of age as of 31st December 2020. For engineering & pharmacy courses, there is no age limit is given.
Qualification Eligibility: The details regarding the qualifying examination for engineering and pharmacy are given below:
- Engineering Courses: Eligible candidates must qualify for the Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board. The qualifying exam must be passed with necessary subjects such as Physics & Mathematics. The optional subjects which are also required are Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, and technical vocational subjects. A candidate should qualify with a minimum of 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories.
- Pharmacy Courses: The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent to appear in the exam. The mandatory subjects which are required in the previous academic exam are Physics and Chemistry. Also, it is mandatory to choose one optional subject among these, i.e. Mathematics, Biology, or a technical vocational subject. Candidates must obtain 45% marks for General candidates in qualifying exams and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
BCECE 2022 Exam Pattern
BCECE 2022 will be conducted in two phases. The question paper will be of Objective Type. The exam paper will be published in both English and Hindi in both languages. The duration of Stage 1 is two hours and 15 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes for Stage 2. 4 marks will be awarded for each right option and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong option.
For Stage 1:
For Stage 2:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||400 Marks||1 ½ hour|
|Chemistry||400 Marks||1 ½ hour|
|Mathematics||400 Marks||1 ½ hour|
|Biology||400 Marks||1 ½ hour|
Syllabus for BCECE 2022
The following is the syllabus to refer to BCECE 2022 examination and the candidates who have applied can choose their books to get proper preparation for the exam.
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Physical-world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of the System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Classification of Hydrocarbons
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental pollution
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Group 1 and Group 2 elements
- Preparation and properties of some important compounds
- Some P-Block Elements
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- Principle of Mathematical induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear inequalities
- Permutation & Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series
- Sets and functions
- Relation & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology & Environment
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
BCECE Previous year’s Question papers
You can Check the previous Question Papers for BCECE 2022 Exam. we provide the Official Question Papers for the Candidates appearing in BCECE 2022 exam.
Click here: BCECE Previous Year Question Papers
BCECE Answer Key 2022 will consist of correct answers to all the questions asked in the engineering entrance exam. Soon after the release of the answer key by the BCECE Board, candidates will be able to download it with the help of the link given below. As there are different sets in the entrance exam, BCECE Answer Key 2022 will consist of set wise answers to all the questions. It is expected that the answer key for BCECE 2022 will be released soon as the examination has successfully concluded. The candidates will be able to download BCECE 2022 Answer Key from this article.
Click Here: BCECE Answer key
BCECE 2021 Admit card will be available in the 2nd week of Sep 2022. The candidate is required to download the online admit card from the website and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate may please note that admits cards will not be sent by post. The online admit card column on the home page of the board’s website.
The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Subject group with the name, photograph, and address of the BCECE 2022 Examination center allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the admit card downloaded by the candidate for all the entries made therein. The candidate must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein. The candidate is advised to preserve their admit card in good condition till admission is over.
Click Here: BCECE Admit Card
|Category||Seat reserved (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
The result of BCECE 2022 for stage-1 will be given in the 1st week of May and the result for stage-2 will be in the 1st week of June. The board will conduct the BCECE examination, evaluate the answer sheet and likely declare the result by the last week of June and the same will be hosted on the website. As soon as the results are ready, the board will host the results on the website, and thereafter candidates may check the result.
Click Here: BCECE Result
Cut Off Marks
BCECE cutoff is the minimum score that will be used to screen the admissions to the various engineering courses and colleges in the state of Bihar. Candidates can note that the cutoff of BCECE 2021 will be separate for each category as well as the courses and colleges. Candidates can use the cutoff to gauge the minimum scores they require to avail of admissions.
Candidates, who clear the BCECE 2022 entrance test with the important cut-off marks will invite to the counseling process. The authority will organize the BCECE counseling 2022 for the allotment of seats. Shortlist candidates need to attend the counseling process. To apply for the BCECE 2022 counseling, they will have to first register themselves. The seat distribution is based on many factors such as the candidate’s secure rank in the entrance examination, choice filling, seat availability, etc.
- IIST Admission Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- NIFT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- JET Agriculture Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Hope this article gives the entire information about BCECE 2022 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Fee, Eligibility, and also additional information about the VEE exam 2022. Share this article with your friends.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions:
Is there is any Negative marking in BCECE Exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking. And, one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Who is Eligible for the BCECE Exam?
Students who are willing to study medical 0r agricultural courses should be 17 year & old before 31 Dec. Those who are willing to study an engineering course don’t have any age limit for this BCECE Exam.
Is BCECE is only for Bihar students?
This Bihar Combined Entrance Exam is a state – level entrance exam for admission to various UG, PG level students in Agricultural, Medical Stream, etc… All categories of students can apply to this.
What is the cut-off mark for BCECE?
The cut-off marks for the BCECE Exam for General Categories are 45% & SC/ST & Reserved Categories is 40%.