NSIT PG 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure
Check out the details of the NSIT PG 2020 Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure. We are providing the information about NSIT 2020 that is the Application Form, Fee, Exam Dates, Eligibility criteria. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) 2018 is the reputed institutions which offer various programs in the field of engineering (एनएसआईटी पीजी आवेदन पत्र). NSIT University runs 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) & 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program.
For more information refer the following Links:
- IPU CET Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- ISI Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- VITMEE Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
About Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
(NSIT) Netaji Subash Institute of Technology is one of the most reputed Engineering Colleges in India Located in Dwarka, New Delhi. NSIT is the only engineering college under the University of Delhi. It is one of the most renounce institutions of India that provides education in the field of technology.
The NSIT PG offers admissions into PG courses (M.Tech). The admission is provided on the basis of GATE. The admission in Full-time and the Part-Time course will be given on three things: Performance in qualifying exam, written test, and interview. Through this admission is possible in professional degree courses (PG) at the Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. The main aim to conduct this exam is to offer admission to candidates into various PG courses in the field of engineering.
NSIT PG 2020 Exam Dates
|Application Starts from||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Last Date to fill the Application||Fourth week of Sept 2020|
|M.Tech Screening Dates for all courses||Fourth week of Sept 2020|
|Display of list for document verification of M.Tech candidates||Last week of Sept 2020|
|Document Verification for PWD candidates||1st week of Oct 2020|
|Display of Merit list||1st week of Oct 2020|
|Written Test & Interview of Sponsored Full-Time and Non-GATE Qualified candidates||1st week of Oct 2020|
NSIT FULL FORM IS Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
NSIT PG 2020 Application form
- The application form will be available on the online, official portal. Application Form will be available online from the third week of April 2020. Candidate can fill the application form of NSIT PG online on the official portal of the official website of the NSIT PG.
- The last date for submitting the application form online will be in Mid-May 2020. For each division, the candidate has to fill the separate application form for each division.
- Candidates have to fill the application as given in the brochure and have to upload his/her scanned images of their 3 photographs, signature & Thumb impression at the time of filling the application form in a JPG/JPEG Format.
- The fees payment can be done online as well as the offline process.
- After the Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
How to Apply
- Download the application form and take the printout of it from the Official Website. The application form will be available from the last week of April 2020.
- Upload Signature and Thumb impression recent photograph in the application form.
- Payment options are debit/credit card or net banking/cash deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter through “State Bank Collect”.
- Candidates have to submit the application form online, on specified dates.
Click Here: NSIT PG Application Form
The admission fee is Rs. 1000. Candidates will make payment through online mode, i.e. net banking/credit card/debit card.
NSIT PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: As per the NSIT M. Tech 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates are required to be at least 21 years old before the first day of October 2018.
Qualification: The Candidates must qualify B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
GATE Score Card: Candidates have to pass the GATE examination in the related discipline. The Candidate Should Pass AMIE (India) exam with appropriate specialization /Graduation IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other examination in the concerned branch.
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||7.5%|
|PH (Physically Challenged)||3%|
Under the eligibility criteria of NSIT M. Tech 2018, seats will be reserved for candidates who belong to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or the physically challenged category. According to the Faculty of Technology, the reservation will be provided on the criteria given below:
- Reservation of seats will be made department wise
- For the physically challenged candidates, three percent of the seats shall be reserved.
- There shall be no seats reserved for scheduled castes at the postgraduate level if the number of seats is less than seven
- In case the number of seats is more than seven but less than 15, in that case, 15% of seats will be reserved for Scheduled Caste Candidates
- If no Scheduled Caste Candidate is available, then, in that case, the seat will be awarded to a candidate belonging to Scheduled Tribe, in case of availability.
- If there are more than 15 seats, 15% seats will be reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7.5 % for Scheduled Tribes and it will be interchangeable
NSIT PG Merit List
The admission into M.Tech Programme on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority. The authority will prepare the merit list on the basis of GATE scorecard. For SC/ST & PWD candidates, separate merit lists will be prepared. All the admissions will be based on the order of merit. The percentage in the qualifying examination will decide the merit of the candidate.
The selection to the M.Tech program will be based on the GATE score only for candidates, those register online for admission. The selection will be done by screening committee & selection committee. The admission into sponsored courses (full-time & part-time) will be based on the qualifying exam, written test & interview. Candidates have to bring their original documents along with the self-attested photocopies at the time of admission procedure.
Required Document for admission:
- Score Card of GATE examination.
- Category certificate.
- One of the id Prof
- Passport size latest photograph.
- 10th class certificate/mark sheet.
- Degree and the Mark sheet of the qualifying examination.
NSIT PG Seat Allotment Result 2020
The result of seat allotment will be declared in the first week of July 2020. On the basis of Merit, List candidates will be allotted seats. The selected candidate can go for the admission in the allotted college with the desired fee.
- IIST Admission Application Form, Fee, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility
- TS EAMCET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Hope this article definitely gives the entire information about NSIT PG 2020 ( एनएसआईटी पीजी 2020) Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Admission Procedure and also additional information about the NSIT PG 2020. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.