UPSC Marathi Syllabus 2018 – IAS Mains Optional Subjects
Check out the latest UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus 2018. Marathi subject is one of the optional papers in UPSC IAS Mains Exam. Earlier we’ve provided UPSC Mains Syllabus, Now we are providing UPSC Mains Optional Subject Syllabus of Marathi Paper. There is only “ONE” optional subject to choose from the list of optional subjects which are given below. It comprises of two papers each of 250 marks. So, the optional paper has total 500 marks. In UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam, Marathi is one of the Optional Subjects and consists of 2 papers. Each paper is of 250 marks with a total of 500 marks. Find below the UPSC Syllabus for Marathi Optional Subject.
Also Check : UPSC Mains Optional Subjects List
Content in this Article
UPSC Marathi Syllabus
UPSC Mains Part B – Optional Subjects
Subject: Marathi Main Examination Syllabus
Download UPSC Mains Optional Subject Syllabus in Pdf
UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus Paper 1
|UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus Paper 2|
Note : Submit your name, email, state and updates category below.
UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus PAPER – I
Language and Folk-Iore:
(b) Dialects of Marathi Ahirani; Varhadi; Dangi
(c) Marathi Grammar Parts of Speech; Case-system; Prayogvichar (Voice)
(d) Nature and kinds of Folk-lore (with special reference to Marathi) Lok-Geet, Lok Katha, Lok Natya
Also Read Other Articles
|UPSC Notification 2018||UPSC Prelims Syllabus|
|UPSC Prelims Question Papers|
History of Literature and Literary Criticism:
(a) History of Marathi Literature
1. From beginning to 1818 AD, with special reference to the following : Employment News 31 May – 6 June 2014 www.employmentnews.gov.in 39 The Mahanubhava writers, the Varkari poets, the Pandit poets, the Shahirs, Bakhar literature.
2. From 1850 to 1990, with special reference to developments in the following major forms : Poetry, Fiction (Novel and Short Story), Drama; and major literary currents and movements, Romantic, Realist, Modernist, Dalit Gramin, Feminist.
(b) Literary Criticism
1. Nature and function of Literature;
2. Evaluation of Literature;
3. Nature, Objectives and Methods of Criticism;
4. Literature, Culture and Society.
UPSC Mains Marathi Syllabus PAPER – II
(Answers must be written in Marathi)
Textual study of prescribed literary works The paper will require first-hand reading of the texts prescribed and will be designed to test the candidate’s critical ability.
(2) Mahatma Jotiba Phule “Shetkaryacha Asud; ‘Sarvajanik Satyadharma’
(3) S.V. Ketkar ‘Brahmankanya;
(4) P.K. Atre ‘Sashtang Namaskar’
(5) Sharchchandra Muktibodh ‘Jana Hey Volatu Jethe’
(6) Uddhav Shelke ‘Shilan’
(7) Baburao Bagul ‘Jevha Mi Jaat Chorli Hoti’
(8) Gouri Deshpande ‘Ekek Paan Galavaya’
(9) P.I. Sonkamble ‘Athavaninche Pakshi’
(1) Namadevanchi Abhangawani’ Ed: Inamdar, Relekar, Mirajkar Modern Book Depot, Pune
(2) ‘Painjan’ Ed : M.N. Adwant Sahitya Prasar Kendra, Nagpur
(3) ‘Damayanti-Swayamvar’ By Raghunath Pandit
(4) ‘Balakvinchi Kavita’ By Balkavi
(5) ‘Vishakha’ By Kusumagraj
(6) ‘Mridgandh’ By Vinda Karandikar
(7) ‘Jahirnama’ By Narayan Surve
(8) ‘Sandhyakalchya Kavita’ By Grace
(9) ‘Ya Sattet Jeev Ramat Nahi’ By Namdev Dhasal
Also Check Other Optional Subject’s Syllabus
UPSC Main Examination Part B – Optional Subjects
|Agriculture Main Syllabus||Assamese Main Syllabus|
In this website, We’ve provided UPSC Marathi Syllabus in pdf, UPSC Mains Marathi Previous Question Papers (Last 5 years), and how to prepare UPSC / IAS / Civil Services Mains Marathi Paper. Still, have any issues and queries regarding UPSC Marathi Subject, you can drop a comment below.