Check the Latest Details on the topic of IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2023 – IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims & Mains. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the Qualified candidates for the post of Clerk in India’s most prominent public sector banks. IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted once in a year to hire candidates for the post of clerical cadre. The IBPS Clerk examination consists of two common written exams (CWE): IBPS Clerk Prelims exam and the IBPS Clerk Mains exam. Here you can get the complete information on IBPS Clerk 2020 Syllabus. The Candidates who are going to apply IBPS 2020 Test can refer this post to Exam Syllabus and Test Information.
Refer to the following Links for More Information on IBPS Clerk 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Notification – CWE VII Vacancies & Recruitment.
- The IBPS Clerk Online Application – Fee Last Date – How to Apply
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date – Time Table, Schedule & Timings
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card- Download Online, Prelims Mains (CWE VII)
- The IBPS Clerk Previous Question papers – Download Prelims Question Papers
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2023
Content in this Article
The IBPS CWE in Clerical Cadre Consists of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions from various subjects. The examination will be two Stages with the online examination will be held in two phases as Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify for the Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for the Main examination. The Preliminary Examination will be conducted via online mode. The Prelims exam consists of 100 objective type questions of 100 marks & 3 sections. The Main Examination will be conducted online.
The Syllabus of Both Exam Would be Different for Subjects. The preliminary exam consists of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. But, Main Examination is consists of General/ Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude.
Note: There will be a 0.25 Negative Marking for every wrong answer.
|Organization Name.||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.|
|Name of the Post||Clerk.|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||December 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result||December 2019|
|Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||December 2019|
|Date of Main Exam||January 2020|
|Main Exam Result||February 2020|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2023 Preliminary Exam
The preliminary exam syllabus consists of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability subjects. The following are the Subject Topics for Candidate Preparation.
- One word substitution.
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage.
- Phrase Substitution.
- Jumbled up sentences.
- Double blanks in a sentence.
- Spotting errors.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- Commonly misspelled words.
- Verbal and non-verbal.
- Analytical functions.
- Problem solving.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Visual memory.
- Decision making.
- Symbols and their relationships.
- Arithmetical computation.
- Space Visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Time And Work.
- Simple Interest.
- Time And Distance.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Number Series.
- Decimals And Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- HCF & LCM.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Approximate Values.
- Data Interpretation.
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2023
The IBPS Clerk Syllabus for Main Examination consists of General/ Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude, General English, and Quantitative Aptitude. IBPS Syllabus for Numerical Ability, Reasoning & English is the same for both Prelims and Mains Exam. The following are the Subject Topics for Candidate Preparation.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic terminologies.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Indian Financial System.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Current Events.
- headquarters of financial organizations
- Country-capital, country-currency,
- constituencies of ministers,
- dance forms,
- nuclear and thermal power stations,
- Superlatives of World and India,
- First in India & World,
- Places with surname,
- International Lines/Boundaries,
- Important Monuments of India & World,
- Parliament names of different countries,
- Important Temples,
- National Parks,
- Wildlife Sanctuary,
- Important Days,
- memorial place
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
- MS Excel, MS Word.
- Various Uses of Computer.
- Computer Network.
- Internet Programming Language.
- Introduction to Computer and History.
- Operating and DOS.
- Computer Device.
- Security Aspects of PC.
- PC and System Software.
- Computer Future.
- Correct the Sentences
- Passage Comprehension
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Errors in sentences
- Permutations And Combinations
- Time And Work
- Distance, time and speed
- Boats and Streams
- Simple and –Compound interest
- Pipes and cisterns
- Profit and Loss
- problems of Ages and so forth
- Statement and assumption
- Statement and course of action
- Blood Relation
- Sitting arrangement
- Alphabetical test coding
- Statement and argument,
- Input and output
- Puzzles & Data Sufficiency.
- Statement and conclusion
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam
IBPS Clerk Syllabus: IBPS is an autonomous body has received a mandate from the organizations to conduct the recruitment process for Applied Candidates once a year. The Authority of IBPS will make arrangements for conducting the online Preliminary examination, declare the result online Preliminary examination and inform the shortlisted candidates about the online Main examination.
Candidates have to qualify for each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination. Depending on the vacancies and requirements IBPS will call a few selected candidates for the interview. The interview will be conducted by the participating organizations and will also be co-ordinated by nodal banks in each state/union territory, looked upon by IBPS.
For More Information You can refer to the Official Website for the IBPS Clerk Notification details, Information on Up to Dates and Etc…,. If any Kind of Information may Change by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will be Intimate You through our Post.
Also, Check the following Links for better Information
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – Subjects, Marks, Exam Duration
- IBPS Clerk Results in- result Date, Score Card, Merit List
- The IBPS Clerk Cut off marks- Previous Year Cutoff Marks
- Salary of IBPS Clerk – Starting salary, Promotion Allowances & Bonus
Hope you may get the complete details on the Topic of IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2023 – IBPS CWE Clerk Prelims & Mains. By Subscribing or Liking Our Site You can Get the Up to Date Information on the IBPS Clerk Exam. For Any Query According to the Exam, You can clarify through the Comment Box.