Check out the details of the Topic TNEA 2020 Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Colleges. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Details of Tamil Nadu State Common Entrance Tests in Engineering 2020 like TNEA 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, TNEA Syllabus, TNEA 2020 Application Form, and Fee (TNEA 2020 आवेदन पत्र). Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) is conducted by Anna University every year for admission to undergraduate level engineering courses available at various engineering colleges of the state. Admissions to over 2 lakh seats across the state engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu are offered on the basis of the TNEA Rank List.
Also, Read the following Links for more information
- Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Counseling, Date, Result
- CENTAC Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee
- MP PAT Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
Content in this Article
Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) to offer admissions to candidates in various engineering colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. TNEA counseling is a single-window process and admissions in Tamil Nadu engineering colleges are offered through such a process because authorities believe that such an initiative facilitates transparency.
There is no entrance examination being held by TNEA. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2020 aims at providing admissions to all applicants on the basis of their secured marks in the qualifying examination. To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will be required to meet all of the eligibility criteria set by the admission committee. There are around 571 participating institutes under TNEA 2020.
TNEA 2020 Exam Dates
|TNEA 2020 Notification Release||4th week to Last week of April 2020|
|Starting of Registration process||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date to fill Application||Last week of May 2020|
|Last date of submission of filled in Application form||1st week of June 2020|
|Allotment of Random number||3rd week of June 2020|
|Rank list/Merit list release date||4th week of June 2020|
|Starting of Counselling process||3rd week of July 2020|
TNEA 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Starts from||May 3, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||May 30, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the filled Application Form||1st week of June 2019|
|Releasing the Rank List||4th week of June 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||3rd week of July 2019|
TNEA full form is Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
TNEA Application Form 2020
The Tamil Nadu ECET Online Application Available on the Official Website of TNEA. Application form for all courses is issued from May 2020. The following we provide the Online Application form for Tamil Nadu Engineering 2020 Entrance Test.
How To Apply:
- The Tamilnadu Engineering Entrance Test 2020 Application Form available for the Candidates to apply in online mode only. The application form will be available online from May 2020.
- Submit all required documents in the Application Form. After submitting all details in the form of entrance test students required to upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- The Registration process completion Print the Application as a Hard copy.
- After filling the TNEA online application form 2020, candidates have to submit the form along with the relevant documents to the given address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Chennai – 600025
Candidates can make payment through online and offline mode. The application fee is given as the Candidates have to submit Rs. 700 For General and Rs. 450 For ST/SC/OBC Students. Candidates have to deposit Rs. 500 For General & Rs. 250 For ST/SC/OBC through Online Mode.
TNEA Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for TNEA Admission which includes the Age limit for Admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering 2020, TNEA Admission Qualification as follows. The Following Group or Category of Courses list is the Eligibility for the Admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering Universities.
- Age Limit: The Candidate’s age should be not less than 18 years or not exceed 25 years. There is age relaxation for the reserved category as per the university rules.
- Qualification: The Applicants have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM as a compulsory subject from a recognized board and Aggregate score 50% marks for General Category, 45% marks for OBC Category and 40% marks for MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category Students.
TNEA Colleges List
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai
- PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
- College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
- Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
- Kumaraguru College of Technology, Coimbatore
- Kongu Engineering College, Erode
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
- Adhiyamaan College of Engineering, Hosur
- Velammal Engineering College, Chennai
- Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai
Click Here: List of Colleges
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Courses
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Agriculture Engg.
- Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering (SS)
- Apparel Technology (SS)
- Automobile Engg. (SS)
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Bio-Technology (SS)
- Biomedical Engg. (SS)
- Chemical and Electro Chemical Engg. (SS)
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (SS)
- Computer Science and Engineering (SS)
- Civil Engineering (SS)
- Ceramic Technology (SS)
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Communication Engg.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engg. (SS)
- Environmental Engg.
- Electrical and Electronics (Sandwich) (SS)
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engg.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engg. (SS)
- Elec. and Electronics Engg (SS)
- Food Technology
- Food Technology (SS)
- Fashion Technology
- Fashion Technology (SS)
- Handloom and Textile
- Industrial Bio-Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Information Tech. (SS)
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Industrial Bio-Tech. (SS)
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering (SS)
- Leather Technology
- Material Science and Engineering (SS)
- Medical Electronics Engg.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engg. (SS)
- Mechatronics (SS)
- Mechanical Engineering (Sandwich)
- Mining Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical and Automation Engineering
- Material Science and Engg.
- Metallurgical Engg. (SS)
- Nano Science and Technology
- Plastic Technology
- Petro Chemical Technology
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Technology
- Pharmaceutical Tech. (SS)
- Production Engineering (SS)
- Petroleum Engineering and Technology (SS)
- Production Engineering
- Production Engineering (Sandwich) (SS)
- Printing Technology
- Robotics and Automation (SS)
- Robotics and Automation
- Rubber and Plastic Tech.
- Textile Chemistry
- (SS) Textile Technology
- Civil Engineering (Tamil Medium)
- Mechanical Engineering (Tamil Medium)
TNEA Merit List 2020
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2020 results will be declared by the authority on the TNEA website. The TNEA Results/Merit List will be published in the 4th week of June 2020. Candidates will get admission in the engineering Institution on the basis of the merit list. Candidates can check their rank by entering their course name, application number, and password. On the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, the admission will be offered at the various institutions of the state.
The final selection of candidates for admission to various engineering colleges will be based on the merit list. The applicants will get admission on the basis of class 12th percentage.
|Open Competition||31 %|
|Backward Class||26 %|
|Backward Class Muslim||3 %|
|Most Backward Class & Denotified Communities||20 %|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3 %|
|Scheduled Tribes||1 %|
TNEA 2020 COUNSELING
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission Counselling 2020 will be conducted for the Applied Students. The Candidates have to register for counseling on the official website. The counseling will be started from the 4th week of June 2020 through offline mode. Before counselling process, candidates will be called for the document verification. The documents required for Counselling are follow
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity proof
- Six passport size photograph
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
The admission will be provided through counseling through TNEA 2020. After the verification round the candidates can exercise the options for colleges and branches. All the required documents will be verified at the counseling round. Candidates have to bring their allotment letters and documents during the admission process. Candidates have to report in the allotted Institution and the student has to pay the course fee and also complete the admission formalities. Admission will be canceled if the candidate will not appear in Counseling Dates and also if he can not submit the certificates.
Also, refer to the following links as provides you the better Information.
- IISC Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
- JNU Admission Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- PTU Exam Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Fee, Date
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of TNEA 2020 Application Form, Admission Procedure, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Colleges (TNEA प्रवेश). You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box.
Do other states students can apply to this engg.entrance exam?