Check out Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at Dharmsinh Desai University. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by Dharmsinh Desai University (धर्मसिंह देसाई विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश). The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
Dharmsinh Desai University is one of the oldest and finest universities in the world. It is famous in the fields of Engineering, Technology and Dental Sciences. It offers undergraduate, Master’s degrees and also Ph.D. programs. The university selection process depends upon the entrance exam. The interested candidates can appear to this entrance exam. Only after qualifying one can get the seat. Admission is offered purely on the basis of merit. The entrance examination is usually held within a month of the closure of applications.
Content in this Article
Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020
|University||Dharmsinh Desai University|
|Offered Courses||UG, PG, Ph.D.|
|Application Notification||Admissions open|
- Dharmsinh Desai University Time Table
- Dharmsinh Desai University Admit card
- Dharmsinh Desai University Results
- Dharmsinh Desai University Courses and Syllabus
- Dharmsinh Desai University Question Papers
About Dharmsinh Desai University
The Dharmsinh Desai University Nadiad was established by the Late Sri Dharmsinh Desai, a social worker, and parliamentarian. The university is dedicated to providing quality education since, 1968 when it started its first Institute, DDIT (Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology). The university was awarded the status of the Deemed University by the Government of India in the year 2005 for providing education in the state of Gujarat. The university presently has five main faculties offering education in different disciplines including the following: Technology/ Engineering, Commerce, Dental Science, Pharmacy and Management & Information Science respectively. Those interested to enroll in the university courses and programs may go through the details of admission criteria from the information as given below.
DDU’s Constituent College offers courses like Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) – in English & Gujarati Medium, and Master of Commerce (M.Com.). For the welfare of students, this university focus is on holistic education which includes theory sessions, practical knowledge, industry exposure, ethics communication, social activities, sports, and cultural events.
Courses offered by DDU
The Dharmsinh Desai University offers UG, PG, Ph.D. Programmes. It also offers Dental Sciences and Pharmacy including these programs. DDU consists of the following sub-programs under these streams.
B. Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D. programs consist of following branches
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Information & Technology
- Instrumentation & Control
- Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.),
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.),
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
Master of Commerce (M.Com.)
Dental sciences consist of
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Periodontics & Implantology
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology & Microbiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Pharmacy consists of the following Departments
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Duration of course at DDU
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- UG programs like Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.), B.Tech, BDS for 3 full-time years or some courses for 4 Full-time years.
- It offers a Masters Degree for 2 years and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) for 3 years
- It also offers Doctoral programs for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university only if they get qualified in the Common Entrance Exam conducted by the university. Admission is offered purely on the basis of merit. The entrance examination is usually held within a month of the closure of applications.
Application process and fee details of DDU
Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also Download application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft.
Documents required for Dharmsinh Desai University
The candidate who is interested to join DDU should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th Marks card.
- 10+2 Marks card.
- 4 copies of photographs.
- Address Proof
- Degree certificates ( for PG courses)
- PG Completion certificate for Ph.D. Programmes
Eligibility Criteria for Dharmsinh Desai University Admission
Candidates who wanted to join this university should meet the following eligibility
- Candidates who are joining UG should complete SSC and intermediate or equivalent to it with the aggregate percentage. For B.D.S students Chemistry, Physics, and Biology is mandatory and Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry are the required subjects for the B.Tech applying candidates
- Candidates who are joining PG should have completed UG in the recognized university and A B.D.S. degree from any Indian University that is recognized by the Dental Council of India, and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is required for the M.D.S. program.
- Candidates who want to join Doctoral programs should complete PG with a good percent
For M.Tech. and M.D.S. Admission
|Release of Application forms||2nd week of February|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||End February|
|Entrance Examination||2nd week of March (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of March|
|Last date to process Admission||End May|
For Ph.D. Admission
|Release of Application forms||1st week of June|
|Last date for submission of Application forms||Last week of June|
|Entrance Examination||Last week of July|
|Declaration of Results||Mid-August onwards|
|Last date to process Admission||1st week of September onwards|
(depending on results)
Dharmsinh Desai University Admission Contact details
Dharmsinh Desai UniversityAddress: College Road, Nadiad,Gujarat 387001Phone: 0268 252 0502Official website – http://www.ddu.ac.in/
We have provided Dharmsinh Desai University Admission 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article those associated with the Official Website for Dharmsinh Desai University or our web page to know more information. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.